Taxi drivers community in stress

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ask them to join Grabfood delivery instead. Can earn up to $8K per month.......................better than a taxi driver, right?

:rolleyes:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My fren also said drive taxi delivery food got better chance than picking up passenger....

nachtsid.er

Reaction score
No relief package has announce for the Taxi drivers community. :o

Many markets and places are being "closed" for disinfection and restriction on movement as well as no dining ruling has literally shedding away all possible opportunities for the Taxi drivers community. :o

There is a drastic drop in footfall in all neighborhood, and the connectivity seems irrelevant for next 4 weeks till the HA be lifting, if any. :o

The Taxi drivers community continue to bear the brunt of this covid torment, and we're helpless and confuse in this situation yet again. :o

We're fuming, we're desperate, we need help. :o

Our family and I livelihood are badly affected and we need some form of relief package to tide us through this gruesome journey for the next 4 weeks. :o
You got family? Thought you are kicked out from your home

hachi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am trying to pivot to Security line. :o
Come and join me. Use skill credit to get a basic licence then work night shift. Can air balls at night in the guard house. Watch YouTube and just do some petrol. If you work in Tuas, can jio me at night la kopi.

mustsic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Come and join me. Use skill credit to get a basic licence then work night shift. Can air balls at night in the guard house. Watch YouTube and just do some petrol. If you work in Tuas, can jio me at night la kopi.
Please connect me to the security industry. :o

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No relief package has announce for the Taxi drivers community. :o

Many markets and places are being "closed" for disinfection and restriction on movement as well as no dining ruling has literally shedding away all possible opportunities for the Taxi drivers community. :o

There is a drastic drop in footfall in all neighborhood, and the connectivity seems irrelevant for next 4 weeks till the HA be lifting, if any. :o

The Taxi drivers community continue to bear the brunt of this covid torment, and we're helpless and confuse in this situation yet again. :o

We're fuming, we're desperate, we need help. :o

Our family and I livelihood are badly affected and we need some form of relief package to tide us through this gruesome journey for the next 4 weeks. :o
nobody cares.

I dun want my hard money to be used to finance a dead end job that has no place in this covid world. Even pre covid they are already an over supply.

Go do something else or get out.

Youareme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody cares.

I dun want my hard money money to be used to finance a dead end job that has no place in this covid world. Even pre covid they are already an over supply.

Go do something else or get out.

don't fall for ballswalk's trolling lah.

smellyfish

Master Member
Reaction score
How to help?
Can’t be suka suka take taxi joy ride, just to help taxi drivers. Must also need to have need to travel…

fascist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought you have a degree. Why never do corporate jobs but drive taxi?

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my fwen taxi driver. show me have relip eh

This news is inaccurate. :o There isn't any fresh and new relief package to support the refreshed P2HA phase. :o The article is regurgitate old scheme that is supporting the expired P3 phase scheme. :o

I umbrage by your friend input as his information is misleading and discrediting the Taxi drivers community :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.