Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DriftKing

Reaction score
Only P8S and C8 now.

Interesting, didnt know WIFI connection is different. Welp, seems need to really aim for C8...

xyzyx22

Reaction score
Just ordered the 65" P8S from Giant Online 2 days ago, but they sent me a SMS today saying the 65" P8S is OOS and they are not able to tell me when it will be available. But item is still available for purchase from the online store as of now. Fail.

gregkwan

Reaction score
Just ordered the 65" P8S from Giant Online 2 days ago, but they sent me a SMS today saying the 65" P8S is OOS and they are not able to tell me when it will be available. But item is still available for purchase from the online store as of now. Fail.

There are still plenty of stocks at the Giant stores. Online shop is a separate store with it's own quantity. I got the OOS message today also. I just bought a few hours back at Tampines. 55" P8M also plenty of stocks, but not online

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
think 55inch still can fit into suv or prius but anything bigger is difficult already. but dun worry. they got free delivery. that's how i got mine.

anyway the power of hardwarezone sia. thru this, i realisse alot of ppl start to know tcl and start buying. that day was at tamp giant, saw around 3 to 4 person buying it. mostly self collect.

SyncGuy

Reaction score
think 55inch still can fit into suv or prius but anything bigger is difficult already. but dun worry. they got free delivery. that's how i got mine.

anyway the power of hardwarezone sia. thru this, i realisse alot of ppl start to know tcl and start buying. that day was at tamp giant, saw around 3 to 4 person buying it. mostly self collect.

Wah... Gonna bring down a HDD of Blu-ray remuxes for HDR movies and test out the IQ this weekend.

Any HDR movies to recommend?

Gonna test the c8 though. Is it available there?

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Waiting for your review

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting for your review

Alr gave my review few page back. I low qty demands so to me, i think it's cheap and good.

Diff ppl diff opinion. Like someone need to test with blue ray movie etc. For me. Can watch can alr.

multi

Reaction score
wtmj68rl.jpg

Plenty of stock at Giant

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Vulpix

Reaction score
Alr gave my review few page back. I low qty demands so to me, i think it's cheap and good.

Diff ppl diff opinion. Like someone need to test with blue ray movie etc. For me. Can watch can alr.
I feel people need to adjust expectations. This TCL TV is not going to perform like a LG C9, but it's pretty close. At its price it's very good.

majormao

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct thread to post. But did anyone experience netflix error message "tvq pm 100 (5.2.5)" for Tcl 65P8s?

I just upgrade my Netflix standard HD to ultra HD plan. And suddenly I am not able to watch all titles unless I change the audio settings within Netflix from 5.1 to 2.1 audio. For normal HD titles, I have no issue changing to 2.1. But for all HDR and 4K format titles, whenever I change to 2.1,it will auto revert back to 5.1 and give me the same error message and not able to watch.

Called Netflix, they said its TCL hardware problem and recommend me to call them. Gonna call TCL Singapore tomorrow but don't have any high hopes tbh.

Anyone got this similar issue with tcl p8s or other models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.