Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundwave69

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply ...
The Giant Online is so confusing ... the TV illustration they used for the P8S and 65C8 looks near identical

feralslash

Reaction score
Should I buy the smart TV or a dumb tv + Chromecast? Other than Netflix, I feel that with Chromecast, there’s so many more things you can share on the tv.

infocus

Reaction score
Should I buy the smart TV or a dumb tv + Chromecast? Other than Netflix, I feel that with Chromecast, there’s so many more things you can share on the tv.

If price is not too much different, for me I would choose the smarttv and nowadays the newer models have chromecast support built-in, like this TCL P8S model that's being discussed.

The fact that you can use only one remote to "rule them all", makes it a delightful experience. You can watch mediacorp channels and switch to netflix with the press of a button on the remote. Nowadays, you can also use a remote with Google Assistant built-in. You can now play with voice commands,..that 's so much fun to do

Last edited:

soundwave69

Reaction score
If price is not too much different, for me I would choose the smarttv and nowadays the newer models have chromecast support built-in, like this TCL P8S model that's being discussed.

The fact that you can use only one remote to "rule them all", makes it a delightful experience. You can watch mediacorp channels and switch to netflix with the press of a button on the remote. Nowadays, you can also use a remote with Google Assistant built-in. You can now play with voice commands,..that 's so much fun to do

Hi, can I install Toogle App onto TCL P8S or C8? I tried to install it onto my MiBox S but no luck.

feralslash

Reaction score

I see. Not looking to get so high end. Probably just the s6500 series. To watch Netflix when gf is over. Rest of the time I’m on my laptop.

infocus

Reaction score
Hi, can I install Toogle App onto TCL P8S or C8? I tried to install it onto my MiBox S but no luck.

somehow toggle or mewatch compatibility with android boxes and android tv devices are really bad. i just tried on the p8s, and it is not able to function correctly, unable to play any videos.

sos911

Reaction score
somehow toggle or mewatch compatibility with android boxes and android tv devices are really bad. i just tried on the p8s, and it is not able to function correctly, unable to play any videos.
Toggle app not really works well woth my c6 also. Can watch live tv but cannot watch catchup

infocus

Reaction score

i just tried to run toggle on my android phone and i can chroemcast to this TV. so this is right now the only way to play toggle content on this tv that i know.

soundwave69

Reaction score
Help : Xiaomi 4S 75 inch versus TCL 65C8

Hi guys,

need your help...

I can't decide between Xiaomi 4S 75 inch ($1588) versus TCL 65C8 ($1299)
The 75 inch Xiaomi tv is very tempting but it is very hard to find reliable review of this tv
TCL is cheaper and seems to have good review...

I know I must go and see them myself ... but before i visit the showrooms... has anyone gone through the same debate and made some comparison notes between these 2 TVs ?

Thank you

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

need your help...

I can't decide between Xiaomi 4S 75 inch ($1588) versus TCL 65C8 ($1299)
The 75 inch Xiaomi tv is very tempting but it is very hard to find reliable review of this tv
TCL is cheaper and seems to have good review...

I know I must go and see them myself ... but before i visit the showrooms... has anyone gone through the same debate and made some comparison notes between these 2 TVs ?

Thank you

Any time. TCL.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a longer powercord for my 55p8m. anyone got lobang can buy locally? looking like 2m mayb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.