Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
Think they are not displaying those UHD contents provided like those major brand.

hey thanks for your reply! noted. that means they just showing the generic channel resolution, so it's not a suitable gauge of the tv right?

was also wondering.. in that case, how do we view those UHD channels on the TCL tv?

benedium

Banned
Reaction score
Use remote control? Hehe
Look for Netflix app or YouTube app. Search for 4k. But the display tv may not be connected to internet/wifi. Some people bring their own usb drive with 4k files. But maybe u need to know if that tv have media player app. Best is from now on if u wanna know anything about any tv, can Google and download the instruction manual to read.

Last edited:

Hoo8899

Reaction score
Anyone can help me choose btw 49S6500 @399 vs 50P8 @599.

Seems like the main differences are FHD vs UHD and 8gb vs 16gb. And I thought 4k is not visible for 50", so worth the huge price diff?

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can help me choose btw 49S6500 @399 vs 50P8 @599.

Seems like the main differences are FHD vs UHD and 8gb vs 16gb. And I thought 4k is not visible for 50", so worth the huge price diff?

What about the 55P8M @599?

FreeRoon

Reaction score
Hi,

My mum wants to change TV and we have been looking around at the Major stores is TCL good for mio tv and app based drama show all these?

Anyway this is the 1st time i see this brand sorry for the stupid question is it 4K?

TIA

Hoo8899

Reaction score
If u see UHD means 4k,FHD means 2k. Seems like below 50" all FHD, and those 50" and above is UHD. By the way seems no stocks everywhere

DriftKing

Reaction score
If u see UHD means 4k,FHD means 2k. Seems like below 50" all FHD, and those 50" and above is UHD. By the way seems no stocks everywhere

I buying from Qoo10 seller... but still no confirmation on delivery yet:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.