Tcl tv can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far I have only seen TCL TVs in Giant too. Seems like only Giant sells them.

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only at Giant, limited stocks due to shipments and Covid-19. Personally I think TCL is good. Many reviews on YouTube too although not the same models, i think quality is sama sama.
To me now buy a $600 to $1000 tv can use for 5 to 6 yrs. Next time can change and not heart pain.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only at Giant, limited stocks due to shipments and Covid-19. Personally I think TCL is good. Many reviews on YouTube too although not the same models, i think quality is sama sama.
To me now buy a $600 to $1000 tv can use for 5 to 6 yrs. Next time can change and not heart pain.

Problem is that TCL has newer models which are better in specs and picture quality. But Giant isnt bringing them in and only selling the lower end ones. If can get the same as what USA is getting, may be worth it.

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Problem is that TCL has newer models which are better in specs and picture quality. But Giant isnt bringing them in and only selling the lower end ones. If can get the same as what USA is getting, may be worth it.

Probably is for price different. Not to forget most major brand are 3 years part and service warranty. If you add this as one factor to purchase, it will become hard decision.

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably is for price different. Not to forget most major brand are 3 years part and service warranty. If you add this as one factor to purchase, it will become hard decision.

Not all. Panasonic only 1 year warranty.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all. Panasonic only 1 year warranty.

I think Panasonic depend on model. Some Panasonic model is basically at same price range as TCL. The different? I think you get better chance of update on Android patch with Panasonic vs TCL.

sianhalf

Reaction score
between 65"C6 and 65"C8, which is a better model?
from alpha visions website, both are same price at $1299.

C6 charges $30 for shipping but C8 doesn't. Weird

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Advert from Dec 2019, not implying that they are existing models and prices.

GhYgjez.jpg

FlushX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at Giant@SSC again yesterday. Went to help you guys see see look look the stocks. :s13:

eIDNujF.jpg

Nvm53YA.jpg

RsCB9wO.jpg

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was at Giant@SSC again yesterday. Went to help you guys see see look look the stocks. :s13:

eIDNujF.jpg

Nvm53YA.jpg

RsCB9wO.jpg
When to look too and c8 seems sharper and better color. Maybe it’s just setting tweaks to help sell the more expensive model.

soundwave69

Reaction score
Is 65C8 OLED?

Is the TCL 65C8 using OLED panel?
is QUHD the same as Samsung QLED ?
Picture quality on par with OLED?

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.