TCL TV discussion thread III [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaiscool

Reaction score
customer posted on TCL fb
Very disappointed to #TCL #TCLTV #TCLElectronics #TCL.. I purchased an TCL TV (55P8M) on 23 Dec 2019. Have warranty of 3 years (1st Full Warranty, 2nd and 3rd service ONLY - later I found out). Now my TCL TV screen is flicking and called them to book an appointment to troubleshoot. The person on the phone said, 100% is panel issue and my 1st warranty is over so need to pay $500. REALLY!!! First without an troubleshooting, the person 100% confirm is panel issue?? Nice.. I also not sure are u really the correct technician person to assist me or not.

Second, even though you have the experience, without perform any physical check, you 100% sure is that panel issue? Are you coming from the sky (god)? I bought it at ard $600+.. It really doesn't make sense. I didn't know TCL TV's quality is so low to the extreme that the lifespan can only last 1 year +. If you guys want to consider TCL TV, please think twice. NO!! is don't even think. My REGRET!!!

Mine start to flick, bought on April 2020. Anyone has 55p8m with no issue after more than 1 year+ ?

petetherock

Reaction score
New thread is here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.