Tech jobs are the hardest to get la..... why people keep saying a lot of vacancy??

sohguanh

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I wonder is coding test a real test of a candidate skills? What if the vacancy is a maintenance role? That is, maintain codes written by many developers from many years ago. Ain't code comprehension skills rank higher than the actual coding itself? Being a maintenance developer for many years as myself, the real skills is not actually coding but trying to make sense of the sai developers left behind and very careful not to destroy with your new changes.

appleorange_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi apply like 200 over jobs
do so many coding test
attend so many interview

but still served NS and long term unemployed :s22:

why elite high flyers here like to pretend to be newbies looking for jods

like some got rich family rich wife one try to act peasant

why ah why ah

tank_t

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it they see your address and long time unemployed knows that you actually no need the job.

tecksiong

Reaction score
I'm someone who made a career switch into tech. Best decision of my life.

A lot of vacancies because the employer demand for skills is not matched by applicants. The tech talent is just too little here, hence need to upskill to apply for these roles.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.