Tested positive on Saturday, now still 0 calls from MOH

pohw0008

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So after 10 days if moh still haven't call how? Can go out or not?? 😆

busfreaks

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So jialut they way they handle this pandemic, how to gain more investment into SG?

Did they just shot themselves on the foot?

rottingapple

Banned
Reaction score
ya.. the vaxx syndrome ...
majority once vaxx.. become complacent.. because statistics says majority(not all) most likely wont hospitalisation.

Not saying .. you wrong.. Just saying... it is human nature.. once you know you are not affected, u wont bother so much
now im more worried than last time. complacent or not i dunno. but i do knoe i tiredof everyday wearing n95 mask and facing weekly updates in workplace

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Console? I got family to console me why do i need strangers to console. Plus do you think strangers consoling you more effective than family members?

What i am surprised again and again is why the govt can get away by performing subpar and not even up to common sense standards and still tons of people like you will continue to support them blindly.

Looks like sinkies like yourself are really brainwashed to an extent where it is impossible for anything logical to get into your head anymore.
TS, any updates~?

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
My advice to you is better stay home and not go out at all. If you kena positive like me, all the best to you. MOH didnt care for me i dont think they will care for you.
It’s not they didn’t care for u but our poor ppl at MOH because of 1 idea - endemic, they have to work liked don’t know what

while I understand the frustration u r going through, I’m sure they also wish they can have many hands n ears n mouths to do the jobs

meanwhile I hope u exercise yr social responsibility n do what u have to do
also take care of yr health n mood. keep yr immune system strong, don’t affect yr mood.
jiayou n wish u speedy recovery

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is really full of wins.

You buy test kit to test first, they no need to spend money. Win
You stay at home, they no need to spend money. Win
Can quietly hide your case to show that their plan works and more votes for them. Win

Those million dollars spent on these ministers is really worth every cent. :o

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now im more worried than last time. complacent or not i dunno. but i do knoe i tiredof everyday wearing n95 mask and facing weekly updates in workplace
u need to wear N95 mask at work? very xiong wearing it for long hours.

I'm tired of the changing rules/policies, cannot understand yet cannot ignore them. Else damn lost when the sh1t hits. I'm still not clear about the real workflow, just a rough idea which needs navigation during application.
I guess we all miss the pre-Covid days. Now we seem like fighting for our lives, got to be very careful else may game over soon.

ToughLuck

Master Member
Reaction score
i think now they dont even care if you inform them

best is dont inform and isolate, self recover so they dont have to record your case

pewpewcat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is really full of wins.

You buy test kit to test first, they no need to spend money. Win
You stay at home, they no need to spend money. Win
Can quietly hide your case to show that their plan works and more votes for them. Win

Those million dollars spent on these ministers is really worth every cent. :o

Expecting a giant drumlet from them in the next few years!

Else how to forget their efficiencies

maybez

Reaction score
i think u better prepare for the worst that is death, make sure all your money, insurance policy assign to family matters and all other matters settle with your family members while u still feeling well now. Prepare your hospital luggage and make sure you didnt left out anything havent tell your loves one. Just in case suddenly things gone for worst in middle of night u can immediately go A & E. you are now RAMBO, one man show fighting in your own room against covid. god bless u.

maybez

Reaction score
So jialut they way they handle this pandemic, how to gain more investment into SG?

Did they just shot themselves on the foot?
yah lor. they think other countries people blind or dumb? Other country people see singapore having mass outbreak of virus who would come sia! foreigners working in sg may even leave sg to go back own country then being a lab rat here for free! locals now so many are staying at home then going out compare to ** period, and companies may start asking even more number of their staffs to stay at home and work! HOW TO ASPECT OUR ECONOMY WILL BECOME BETTER?? So many Locals stay at home and scare to go out, no tourists dare to come, retail and f n b will be even more seriously affected! And if the infection numbers keep going up, i think in 1 month time, here become ghost city liao.

This is the problem when you place an ex army general to do a Doctor job, which he doesnt even know the medical ethic VOW where every doctors had to take, promised and SWEAR to GOD upon they had graduated, which they will no matter what will always bear in mind that HUMAN LIVES COMES FIRST; regardless of 1 or 10 or 100 humans; regardless it is an enemy or own soldier during times of war, being a doctor's responsibility is to SAVE EVERY LIFE HE OR SHE COULD! BUT WHY AM I SEEING PROFESSORS WHO ARE doctors THEMSELVES uses numbers and data to replace human beings lives instead? Have they forgotten their VOW & PROMISE made in the name of GOD that they are to save lives? Not like now treating humans lifes like a lab experiment subjects.... where having General mindset, treat us like soldiers, send us to battle ground and die for the country.

yesman2978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah lor. they think other countries people blind or dumb? Other country people see singapore having mass outbreak of virus who would come sia! foreigners working in sg may even leave sg to go back own country then being a lab rat here for free! locals now so many are staying at home then going out compare to ** period, and companies may start asking even more number of their staffs to stay at home and work! HOW TO ASPECT OUR ECONOMY WILL BECOME BETTER?? So many Locals stay at home and scare to go out, no tourists dare to come, retail and f n b will be even more seriously affected! And if the infection numbers keep going up, i think in 1 month time, here become ghost city liao.

This is the problem when you place an ex army general to do a Doctor job, which he doesnt even know the medical ethic VOW where every doctors had to take, promised and SWEAR to GOD upon they had graduated, which they will no matter what will always bear in mind that HUMAN LIVES COMES FIRST; regardless of 1 or 10 or 100 humans; regardless it is an enemy or own soldier during times of war, being a doctor's responsibility is to SAVE EVERY LIFE HE OR SHE COULD! BUT WHY AM I SEEING PROFESSORS WHO ARE doctors THEMSELVES uses numbers and data to replace human beings lives instead? Have they forgotten their VOW & PROMISE made in the name of GOD that they are to save lives? Not like now treating humans lifes like a lab experiment subjects.... where having General mindset, treat us like soldiers, send us to battle ground and die for the country.

Sorry hor

Minister of Health not from SAF.

Is economist.

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just can't help asking the million dollars qn... Who did ts vote for

WholesalerGoh

Reaction score
How about just a simple call to check on health and wellness of covid patients who are told to stay at home? I DONT EVEN RECEIVE THAT.

And my family who is on quarantine order because of me, IS STAYING IN THE SAME HOUSE. and they gotten more calls than me (0) asking on their situation.

So people who still havent tio they would care. People tio already they dont care?
u din u singapore top richest family still need ppl call u ask u how are u meh.

those officers can dont bother wont bother liao..all tc family ownself first still call and do extra work for wad
call centres,,alot officers wont follow up one

coming from myself working as part time working as support call centre before

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.