TFIP 2022 / Technology in Finance - Anyone applied?

Did you apply?

• Total voters

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-20220705-170617-Chrome.jpg

Moi was actually planning to GTFO from Singapore in 2023 to study Masters degree but saw this opportunity. Applied to see my luck.
Applied for DA/Agile

Anyone applied in EDMW?

https://www.ibf.org.sg/programmes/Pages/TFIP.aspx

Last edited:

ng min teck

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i applied for AI & software engineer see, I like cloud also feel wanna explore but somehow I got job le under JP Morgan as full-stack.

AI i want to make gta in Singapore, inspired to make the city and generate interior stuff that currently GIS, not much support yet.

Getting paid and learning interesting new stuff sounds like a good deal. also plan master/PhD 2025 or 2026 at USC.

Heriophant

Master Member
Reaction score
i applied for AI & software engineer see, I like cloud also feel wanna explore but somehow I got job le under JP Morgan as full-stack.

Getting paid and learning interesting new stuff sounds like a good deal. also plan master/PhD 2025 or 2026 at USC.
If you can get job. No need apply liao le bro

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jp murugun hiring so many techie…
Sad moi study and work in finance cannot enter jp

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JPM full stack smelly smelly 8k/month why you want pay cut?

mycashewhouse

Reaction score

AI i want to make gta in Singapore, inspired to make the city and generate interior stuff that currently GIS, not much support yet.

Jp morgan is tier 1 bank. You should stay on

LauGanMa

Banned
Reaction score
I have been seeing alot of this TFIP ads on YouTube. Guess the government is pushing this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.