TFIP Artificial Intelligence

arcan3

Reaction score
Can anyone share what are the components of the assessment?

E.g.
- Video interview (how many qns)
- Test (mcq or open ended)
- Is there really an essay component?
- Others..

Calculator - Normal one or scientific cal?

Was down with flu for the past few days. Plan to do the test tmr / tue.

TIA!
it is just purely mcq...
use scientific Calculator better

l64926l

Reaction score
For those already done, can I check if you got receive any confirmation email after you submitted?

suanruey

Reaction score
Jus wanna ask y'all, those who had done the assessment, are the MCQ questions like common-sense questions or would it be more statistics-based questions?

Thank u all in advance!

Icarux

Reaction score
How long your video upload took ah? Mine like taking very long now. šŸ˜‚
Hmm I don't remember.. I was connected to wifi and my submission was like instant or done within seconds.

There is no email upon submission, but after the page load there is a screen to inform u that it has been submitted.

Icarux

Reaction score
Jus wanna ask y'all, those who had done the assessment, are the MCQ questions like common-sense questions or would it be more statistics-based questions?

Thank u all in advance!
Not difficult but requires some thinking. I feel more questions are testing your logic

Just my 2 cents. Good luck to all!

Last edited:

MiloMojo

Reaction score
What's the video interview about? Self intro? How many qns are there?

Quite nervous about that. First time talking to camera without audience.

Kinda weird and no audience response to gauge whether am I on the right track. :rolleyes:

buttersteaks

Reaction score
I just did the assessment. To my surprise, the 20 questions given were pretty similar to the first 20 questions for the Software Engineering track.

So I guess if you have done the assessment for that, this one would look oddly familiar.... :)

What's the video interview about? Self intro? How many qns are there?

Quite nervous about that. First time talking to camera without audience.

Kinda weird and no audience response to gauge whether am I on the right track. :rolleyes:
There isn't any, as mentioned by arcan3 above. Nothing to worry about!

Last edited:

MiloMojo

Reaction score
I just did the assessment. To my surprise, the 20 questions given were pretty similar to the first 20 questions for the Software Engineering track.

So I guess if you have done the assessment for that, this one would look oddly familiar.... :)

There isn't any, as mentioned by arcan3 above. Nothing to worry about!

Haha. Thanks for the info.

Just did my assessment. It was awkward with the video cam recording me while I work on the questions.

It's like taking exam with just u in the room with 1 invigilator looking at you. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

MiloMojo

Reaction score
I also haven't receive anything for AI.

IBF / FIs are likely swarmed. Let's be patient! :)

buttersteaks

Reaction score
Hi all, I've created a Telegram chat group for those who may want to ask TFIP / Coding related questions and to share the learning journey together. You can join it at this link here.

Hope to see you there!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.