TFIP IBF Business Analysis

ohhhmybin

Reaction score
Are there any tech questions during your interviews or just get to know you?
havent go through with JPM yet but with UOB was more of a get-to-know kind of interview. Not sure why there was UOB though, i checked back on the BA's participating companies but didnt see UOB as one of them.

picklerick123

Reaction score
havent go through with JPM yet but with UOB was more of a get-to-know kind of interview. Not sure why there was UOB though, i checked back on the BA's participating companies but didnt see UOB as one of them.
Ah, I see.
Good luck with your upcoming JPM interview! :)

paddledash

Reaction score
I have just received 2 notifications for interview, 1 from JP Morgan yesterday and 1 from UOB today for the BA route. I am not qualified with local degree or even close to being a scholar. I guess they just started informing shortlisted applicants this week. Goodluck to all, i think there is still good chance to be receiving news for interviews this week :)
Congrats! Can I ask what sector are you coming in from, or what Technical Skills or Industry certifications did you put in the resume? Just wondering what FIs are generally looking for!

ohhhmybin

Reaction score
Congrats! Can I ask what sector are you coming in from, or what Technical Skills or Industry certifications did you put in the resume? Just wondering what FIs are generally looking for!
Thank you, hopefully I did okay for the interview šŸ¤ž
I am currently working in a utility company (SME) but i do have a short experience working in the banking/finance industry. I didnt list any technical skills. Industry certificates, i listed a blockchain qualification that I've gotten from IBM. But based on the interview content i had with them, I am guessing the reason they shortlisted me for the interview is probably due to the 'baokaliao' job scope i have with the SME I am working currently.

Luckier

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So far anyone receive any news or interview??
Mine here totally no update after the tech assessment and it is already late Oct.
Normally they email or they call for any update??

aljj1996

Reaction score
Hi guys,
So far anyone receive any news or interview??
Mine here totally no update after the tech assessment and it is already late Oct.
Normally they email or they call for any update??
I registered for e UX stream, and last friday after one call from F.I. no follow up email or whatsoever

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assessment tougher than last year one.
Couldn't complete 2 out of 4 test, can fight with RR graduate program online assessment.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.