TFIP IBF Data Analytics

yj2021

Reaction score
Congrats to your friend! Would you mind share which FI that gave offer without an interview?

Not very nice to share, don't even know if that is suppose to be the right thing to do for FIs.

So all, hope for the best but be prepared for the worse. Good luck all!

ahjim0m0

Reaction score
Update: Received an offer, it's via RecruiterPal by IBF. Do check your spam box!

PhantasmWing

Reaction score
Hi, just got interview invitation for JPM for DA track, anyone care to share on what to expect for the interview question? My first interview for DA track so i'm not sure what to expect.....

Moleculas

Reaction score
Hi all, I am proud to say that I actually read through all 61 pages in this forum. I like how the discussion evolved from technical details in the assessment (2019) to whether the programme even makes sense (2021).

I liked that though everyone is competing in some form or another, yet willing to share opinions and perspectives.

I am interested to apply for this next year (not ready to leave my job yet), so this forum contains a wealth of information for me to really consider this pathway. I am honestly surprised that the salary upon confirmation can go lower than the 5.5k allowance.

I am in the civil service now, am interested in picking up DA to be future-proof and TFIP sounds good in the sense that it pays you to study. but 5.5k will already be a significant pay cut for me (due to lack of bonuses and CPF), and with a lower pay upon confirmation sounds like a scary prospect.

Anyone here who has already been confirmed can share their experience? during the interview will it be rude to ask what is the pay scale upon confirmation?

Thanks!

Nyansync

Reaction score
Hi all! Did anyone receive an offer in Nov? I wonder if it’s too late for me 😢

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am interested to apply for this next year (not ready to leave my job yet), so this forum contains a wealth of information for me to really consider this pathway. I am honestly surprised that the salary upon confirmation can go lower than the 5.5k allowance.

I am in the civil service now, am interested in picking up DA to be future-proof and TFIP sounds good in the sense that it pays you to study. but 5.5k will already be a significant pay cut for me (due to lack of bonuses and CPF), and with a lower pay upon confirmation sounds like a scary prospect.

Anyone here who has already been confirmed can share their experience? during the interview will it be rude to ask what is the pay scale upon confirmation?
you are most likely be paid lesser than 5.5k once the attachment firm want to confirm you.
so if you are not up for the pay cut after confirmation then better to look for something else instead.

interest is subjective, perhaps is better to go for some courses to see if is a really sustainable career for you in the long run.

ahjim0m0

Reaction score
Hi all, I am proud to say that I actually read through all 61 pages in this forum. I like how the discussion evolved from technical details in the assessment (2019) to whether the programme even makes sense (2021).

I liked that though everyone is competing in some form or another, yet willing to share opinions and perspectives.

Thanks!
In the 2021 batch so do not know what the confirmation range is yet but you will definitely learn a whole lot through the 6-months DA programme if you're really keen to go into the field!

Shskda

Reaction score
Hi All,
Any idea what date the applications for 2022 are starting ??

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TFIP 2022 is open for application now! :s12:

Anyone want work together to solve the aptitude test? :D

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Toonsy, saw you in older posts last year, are you an applicant this year?
Yes. Trying to apply again this year after failing the aptitude test last year by few marks. :s13:

I wanted to apply the new course as well. But there is a bug in the application form.

countercount

Reaction score
Yes. Trying to apply again this year after failing the aptitude test last year by few marks. :s13:

I wanted to apply the new course as well. But there is a bug in the application form.
i see, they inform you of your score in aptitude test? Like that your entire application no progress last year after aptitude test? Btw, seems like there is a telegram group around, wondering if you are in it?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i see, they inform you of your score in aptitude test? Like that your entire application no progress last year after aptitude test? Btw, seems like there is a telegram group around, wondering if you are in it?
They will never reveal the score to you. You have to pass the IQ/maths test before able to proceed for interviews.

I checked those answers by myself via google.

I know the telegram, but is random chatting. Unofficial.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.