TFIP User Experience Design

whowrote

Reaction score
Not just UX. No news for all the tech lite tracks, i.e. BA, DM, TPM and UX. Either that, or contacted applicants just did/have not shared news.
Thanks but this is too strange. I hope someone here knows what's going on. It's like leaving us hanging...

ohhaithere

Reaction score
Thanks but this is too strange. I hope someone here knows what's going on. It's like leaving us hanging...

That's why I mentioned in my previous post:

I mean, kudos to them for their lightning-fast replies, but quality of communications... not so much 🤷‍♀️

This entire process has been, ironically... poor experience design. Hahaha.

blueyngreen

Reaction score
honestly speaking from the list of financial institutes interested in UX, only 3/4, and those 3/4 also involved in other tracks so likely they do not prioritize the UX track...:unsure:

wakakakaka

Reaction score
My timeline so far:-

9 Sep 2021 - Received email [IBF] TFIP UX Design - Invitation for Assessment
12 Sep 2021 - Completed Assessment

I've not yet received any follow up email or phone call.
Would be grateful if anybody can shed some light on their progress, or if they've received further news.
Can't wait to receive an update from the FIs :)

ineedmorerjs

Reaction score
heard that a friend got called for an interview the Monday after doing the assessment

but still nothing post-assessment for me :(

JohnGouf

Reaction score
As of now, seems like some people that applied Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Software Engineering get interview invitations. Maybe there are just too many applicants + additional assessments for some tracks.

Meanwhile, I think it's best to look out for other alternatives.

ohhaithere

Reaction score
heard that a friend got called for an interview the Monday after doing the assessment

but still nothing post-assessment for me :(
Your friend's interview was for UX? Or the 18-month programmes? Based on the other threads and the Telegram group, looks like there have been loads of activity for the latter.

WhimsicalCuriosity

Reaction score
According to the poster above there's at least one person who received an interview for UX? There's only a week left and I'm starting to feel like it's not meant to be hahah

soursweetsalty

Reaction score
According to the poster above there's at least one person who received an interview for UX? There's only a week left and I'm starting to feel like it's not meant to be hahah
think the telegram chat had another who received a call today… sadly, after refreshing my email and checking my inbox I haven’t received anything despite feeling that the technical assessment didn’t go too badly

Thinking what’s the next best course of action 🥲

Amnesiatic

Reaction score
think the telegram chat had another who received a call today… sadly, after refreshing my email and checking my inbox I haven’t received anything despite feeling that the technical assessment didn’t go too badly

Thinking what’s the next best course of action 🥲
He only received a call for his portfolio. He didn’t go through an interview yet.

JohnGouf

Reaction score
Does anyone receive any interview invitations?

Currently, still zero emails from any FIs.

WhimsicalCuriosity

Reaction score
Apparently a number of people in the Telegram group have received interviews from various FIs. Likewise, zero updates on my side haha. Not really expecting anything at this point

soursweetsalty

Reaction score
Does anyone receive any interview invitations?

Currently, still zero emails from any FIs.
Same, have yet to receive anything.

But am curious on the criteria to be selected for an interview as the technical assessment didn’t seem too tough. So thinking if it’s maybe the resume or some unknown age criterion that the banks have?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.