The Antares @ Mattar MRT

urbanmale2004

Reaction score
Updated URA caveats as per 2 Oct 2020.

D14 Recent launches

1-Parc Esta, 98.6% (1379 / 1399 units sold)
2-Arena Residences, 92.9% ( 91 / 98 units sold)
3-Rezi 24, 80.0% ( 88 / 110 units sold)
4-NoMA, 72.0% (36 / 50 units sold)
5-Penrose, 64.0% (362 / 566 units sold)
6-Tedge, 31.0% (13 / 42 units sold)
7-The Antares, 21.1%. (56 / 265 units sold)
8-Urban Treasure, 10.5% (25 / 237 units sold)

Antares moved 4 units for the week.

Last edited:

Querenzboy

Reaction score
How many is sold so far at antares? Im familiar with circuit road as some have mentioned it is a matured estate. Residents have got some characters. Also the demographic is aging which i dont think will form the future potential buyers for resale units at antares. For $17xx psf it appears a little expensive vs penrose and parc esta. Reckon this location needs rejuvenation from the government and it may need 8-10 years to see a proper profit for this development.

Share your opinions.

Reaction score
Historically, Farrer park / geylang / aljunied / macpherson / paya lebar, have a price discount compared to other places despite being close to the city. There must be a reason for it which I don't exactly know why besides the red light district. Perhaps our property tycoon at mergui road can share?

"RED lights district":o:o
believe it or not,go down see and decide for yourselves

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Caveat up till 10 nov:

59 out of 265 sold for Antares. 22.2%.

How many is sold so far at antares? Im familiar with circuit road as some have mentioned it is a matured estate. Residents have got some characters. Also the demographic is aging which i dont think will form the future potential buyers for resale units at antares. For $17xx psf it appears a little expensive vs penrose and parc esta. Reckon this location needs rejuvenation from the government and it may need 8-10 years to see a proper profit for this development.

Share your opinions.

normoh

Reaction score
Agree. The area around it need rejuvenation. The place is like littered with dead industrial area and the roads very confusing. By evening feels scary to go out. If looking for a quiet and stay home at night kind can appreciate the place. And the mrt next door is a plus.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On another hand, just slightly more:

Urban treasure, FH > $18xx , 27 out of 237 sold. 11.4%
Antares, LH > $17xx , 59 out of 265 sold. 22.2%.

ienDyWA.jpg

YVNlZKa.jpg

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tho another district, OLLOI a boutique FH in Lorong Changi development is transacting $16xxpsf.

21 out of 34 sold. 61.8%

j686Lo2.jpg

On another hand, just slightly more:

Urban treasure, FH > $18xx , 27 out of 237 sold. 11.4%
Antares, LH > $17xx , 59 out of 265 sold. 22.2%.

kiatme

Reaction score
Agree. The area around it need rejuvenation. The place is like littered with dead industrial area and the roads very confusing. By evening feels scary to go out. If looking for a quiet and stay home at night kind can appreciate the place. And the mrt next door is a plus.
Its not scary as it seems, there are plenty of joggers in the evening and people walking along the canal.. it is a very exclusive quiet area despite sitting around all the factories and stuff.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its not scary as it seems, there are plenty of joggers in the evening and people walking along the canal.. it is a very exclusive quiet area despite sitting around all the factories and stuff.

i wouldn't describe it as 'exclusive' at all :s13::s13:

ZergRush

Reaction score
Is this project viable now that penrose, parc esta all sold and the price actually makes more sense in today's rcr standards

homechaser

Reaction score
Is this project viable now that penrose, parc esta all sold and the price actually makes more sense in today's rcr standards
I feel that ‘other projects being sold out so this is the one left to go for’ is a poor reason..like picking up unwanted scraps.. there’s a reason why antares sales is so poor..

Passerboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Better to go for the remaining units at Parc Esta than Antares, given its proximity to PLB / ECP and overall convenience in public transport travel.

ZergRush

Reaction score
Better to go for the remaining units at Parc Esta than Antares, given its proximity to PLB / ECP and overall convenience in public transport travel.
No more 2 bed 2 bathroom units. I'm reluctant to buy cos the sales volume is really bad. Fear of buying in then the developer starts to give discounts, adding woes to a potentially bad exit.

ThinkCarefully

Reaction score
I feel that ‘other projects being sold out so this is the one left to go for’ is a poor reason..like picking up unwanted scraps.. there’s a reason why antares sales is so poor..

###

Actually can congratulate whoever like to
Buy... as you know there are many out there who dun Mind lose money...I met a few of them...

####

homechaser

Reaction score
No more 2 bed 2 bathroom units. I'm reluctant to buy cos the sales volume is really bad. Fear of buying in then the developer starts to give discounts, adding woes to a potentially bad exit.
Think no beating about the bush..think i wont be the only one to advise you not to buy! ONE is really worth taking a look i feel. The 689 sqft looks rly great

Falafell

Reaction score
Think no beating about the bush..think i wont be the only one to advise you not to buy! ONE is really worth taking a look i feel. The 689 sqft looks rly great
For a boutique development, ONE is really well done. ONE should be averaging at high 20xx imo.

Passerboy

Master Member
Reaction score
For a boutique development, ONE is really well done. ONE should be averaging at high 20xx imo.
Agreed. Also think ONE is one of those projects that can hoot. Moreover u have upside from the nearby GLS plots that have yet to be sold. I won’t say ONE is boutique development though, maybe a small scale one.

ThinkCarefully

Reaction score
Agreed. Also think ONE is one of those projects that can hoot. Moreover u have upside from the nearby GLS plots that have yet to be sold. I won’t say ONE is boutique development though, maybe a small scale one.

###

Really, you should prepare your funds to buy... don’t miss this chance..

####

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.