The Contact Lenses Thread

ALZW94

Reaction score
want to try contact lens. where to go for contact lens fitting? preferably in west, but other locations still ok.

Must not be too pricey. thanks

hellomeister

Reaction score
my go-to physical store also no more stocks for my power.
gonna try online, 393lens. any idea on the approx delivery time?

TakemiAzusa

Reaction score
PM ME how much was you lasik. I always wanted to go through the process but do not know the actual cost

ooakachanoo

Reaction score
Acuvue doesnt work for me, keep moving around. Most sg ones limited design and size which I dont like. I usually buy from Japan, Taiwan and China.

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contactlens.sg

Hi, did anyone try ordering from contactlens.sg recently? And did you get ur contact lens?? Pls advise. Thanks.

Anyone ordered from here recently? No replies or updates from them for days at a time.

hellomeister

Reaction score
Update: crap site. Don't order from them as you will not get any replies or lens. Going to escalate in PayPal
can try 393lens, its hk based.
i ordered from them previously, 700hkd for free shipping, took around 7 days including weekend to deliver. abit of damage and dent to the box but no issues for the contact lenses.

Mdaberdeen

Reaction score
Regarding RGP lens, anyone know what’s difference between Boston vs Menicon? Even with the same brand, there seems to have many different types of RGP? Whether to use which brand and which type , is it decided by the customer or depending on which brand the optical shop carries?

Cookie Muncher

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea if eyelookgood still operating? the site still alive but their social media never update for a very long time

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did lasik at National Eye Center few years back

never regretted.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can share experience? pain or not like burning
:s14: :s14: tears dd interested?

not pain, they put numbing eyedrops before the op.
u know the feeling when eyes kena medicated oil? when the numbing eyedrops wear off, its that feeling thats all
lasts a few hours then ok le.

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Regarding RGP lens, anyone know what’s difference between Boston vs Menicon? Even with the same brand, there seems to have many different types of RGP? Whether to use which brand and which type , is it decided by the customer or depending on which brand the optical shop carries?
The store usually will have a preference. However, if you prefer one to the other, still possible. Both brands properties have their own benefits. Based on practitioner experience.

sjkicksass

Reaction score
can try 393lens, its hk based.
i ordered from them previously, 700hkd for free shipping, took around 7 days including weekend to deliver. abit of damage and dent to the box but no issues for the contact lenses.

Hello! For those who have ordered from 393lens, do we have to declare the order with hsa for personal use? Just wondering if the parcel will be withheld at the customs. Do share ur experience, thanks!

shingm

Reaction score
Any recommended malaysian site that sends lens to singapore? Is lensesfit trustable?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.