The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
copped 2 nudies online recently. cheaper then buying in sg. too bad that other brand don't have my size and length else i would have cop japanese denim.

Last edited:

nangka1

Reaction score
mr.porter having a offer for nudies gray
MfEylmK.jpg

Sent from EDMWER app!

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got 25% off Denimio for some Loyalty sale until 9th June. Maybe hooting some stuff.

denimart

Reaction score
Levi's released their replica jeans in the early 1990s to counter the second hand selvedge craze. This is the 501 Big E 1973. I bought it shrink to fit (raw) in 1991. It was machine washed inside out.

XUBE49Sl.jpg

uKG4vrTl.jpg

ZQNmahEl.jpg

13G2j04l.jpg

m1tJrMRl.jpg

The last time I wore them when 10 years ago. Now a bit tight!

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 using GAGT
Nice I have in possession a few or some Levis big E and redline aka selvedge too. They are not repro or LVC, I have the real deal. It was this COVID19 Phase 2 HA that I have start to look at this thread again.

firsttimebuyer

Reaction score
I am thinking of getting at least another 2 sets of jeans, I currently have 2 sets but one is starting to thin (the fabric area) due to washing and wear-and-tear.

I narrowed down to a few places to get my jeans:

Bossini
Tom and Stefano
Levi's.

I am gravitating towards Levi but the price tag is a heartache but I find the material better, both my current pair of jeans are from Levi's.

Last edited:

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting at least another 2 sets of jeans, I currently have 2 sets but one is starting to thin (the fabric area) due to washing and wear-and-tear.

I narrowed down to a few places to get my jeans:

Bossini
Tom and Stefano
Levi's.

I am gravitating towards Levi but the price tag is a heartache but I find the material better, both my current pair of jeans are from Levi's.
I assume you aren't joking, right? If those are your options, I will suggest you go for Uniqlo.

siamdiu

Reaction score
any good black jeans recommendations that doesn't fade quickly? i like wearing black jeans but don't really fancy the grey faded look.. want to keep it looking crisp and black as much as possible.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any good black jeans recommendations that doesn't fade quickly? i like wearing black jeans but don't really fancy the grey faded look.. want to keep it looking crisp and black as much as possible.
Which black jeans you wearing managed to fade fast? I been looking for a pair of black jeans to rough it out to fade, but black jeans is considered one of the toughest color to fade. But online can see those fade pics of black jeans are OMFG dope nice.
But I do understand where you may be coming from. A pair of clean black jeans give a more smart casual look, rather than faded. :p

Benimaru

Reaction score
Hi all. Any good denim alteration shops to recommend? i have couple of neighborhood jeans lying around thinking to alter into slightly more slim fit from straight cut

ahbear82

Reaction score
jqvXGNS.jpg

ObqyoCA.jpg

dIlhED0.jpg

1XOipKc.jpg

Hi, kinda fancy Jeans from G-star, any one here also?
I kinda lucky to come upon and bought their STAQ jeans (picture above) few years back , still my fav jeans till date, totally love the design , but sadly nowadays, i dun see they lunch such jeans with alot of "technical" details .. seems like they focus on skinny jeans now...

apriliasiao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gstar not bad. Can return using DHL and i like their back pockets which can put phone and wallet separately.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I try not to go for jeans which are "pre-worned out". Every pair looks identical. Maybe I am bias lah, but i rather buy a raw pair and slowly wear it out. The fades, tears and smelly is me me.. haha

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized I’ve not worn my jeans for 2 years already. Had been wearing jogger pants for the last 2 years working from home.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.