The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized I’ve not worn my jeans for 2 years already. Had been wearing jogger pants for the last 2 years working from home.
U so proper? Most ppl i know wfh just wear home shorts or boxers lol

Glariel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized I’ve not worn my jeans for 2 years already. Had been wearing jogger pants for the last 2 years working from home.
i like the opposite of u
never wear my formal pants for very long liao and wear jeans everyday go out and work

Touch3G

Reaction score
Was at g star looking revend and was told it's no longer raw demin. is it true? so just wash as normal?

Jeremy1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new pair of jeans

14-CB6642-0-EAF-404-A-BF88-9-F75-B898-DB39.jpg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? I am wearing the Oni 622zr which is 20oz. I cannot remember who recommended it though. Its my only jeans now, the kneecap area is wearing out soon. I intend to semi-retire it and give a wash after wearing it for 3.5yrs. So far only washed it once upon receiving back in late 2017. I am surprised I tahan so long... haha

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? I am wearing the Oni 622zr which is 20oz. I cannot remember who recommended it though. Its my only jeans now, the kneecap area is wearing out soon. I intend to semi-retire it and give a wash after wearing it for 3.5yrs. So far only washed it once upon receiving back in late 2017. I am surprised I tahan so long... haha
Got 3 variants of covid on yr jeans also die off liao

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 3 variants of covid on yr jeans also die off liao
my sweat dirt or whatever supervirus on it would have killed covid... haha

One thing i dont like about the Oni 622zr is the tapered is toooo narrow. It has good roomy thigh, then tapered tightly from knee to the ankles

bbbbbw

Reaction score
now these days dont know why feel so lazy to wear jeans anymore even if going to town haha. all the jeans at home collecting dust

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just found out i worn out the knee and butt for my Oni 622zr :cry:
I will likely going to fix repair the butt, but not the knee. But no time for now, so I gave it a 1st wash after 4yrs+ wear. Few minutes soak in sachets of green tea, then few minutes soak in white vinegar, then soak few minutes in liquid detergent. Left it to air dry.
$200+ tahan for 4yrs+... Actually not bad already, right? :(

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a dior homme jeans. But all the Japanese denim on their site are raw denim. Do they sell washed version? I’m at the stage in life where I just don’t want to deal with raw denim and all the color transfer any more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.