The Denim Thread [Read the first few post before asking questions] - Part 1

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Just realized I’ve not worn my jeans for 2 years already. Had been wearing jogger pants for the last 2 years working from home.
i like the opposite of u
never wear my formal pants for very long liao and wear jeans everyday go out and work

Touch3G

Reaction score
Was at g star looking revend and was told it's no longer raw demin. is it true? so just wash as normal?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new pair of jeans

14-CB6642-0-EAF-404-A-BF88-9-F75-B898-DB39.jpg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? I am wearing the Oni 622zr which is 20oz. I cannot remember who recommended it though. Its my only jeans now, the kneecap area is wearing out soon. I intend to semi-retire it and give a wash after wearing it for 3.5yrs. So far only washed it once upon receiving back in late 2017. I am surprised I tahan so long... haha

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? I am wearing the Oni 622zr which is 20oz. I cannot remember who recommended it though. Its my only jeans now, the kneecap area is wearing out soon. I intend to semi-retire it and give a wash after wearing it for 3.5yrs. So far only washed it once upon receiving back in late 2017. I am surprised I tahan so long... haha
Got 3 variants of covid on yr jeans also die off liao

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 3 variants of covid on yr jeans also die off liao
my sweat dirt or whatever supervirus on it would have killed covid... haha

One thing i dont like about the Oni 622zr is the tapered is toooo narrow. It has good roomy thigh, then tapered tightly from knee to the ankles

bbbbbw

Reaction score
now these days dont know why feel so lazy to wear jeans anymore even if going to town haha. all the jeans at home collecting dust

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just found out i worn out the knee and butt for my Oni 622zr :cry:
I will likely going to fix repair the butt, but not the knee. But no time for now, so I gave it a 1st wash after 4yrs+ wear. Few minutes soak in sachets of green tea, then few minutes soak in white vinegar, then soak few minutes in liquid detergent. Left it to air dry.
$200+ tahan for 4yrs+... Actually not bad already, right? :(

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a dior homme jeans. But all the Japanese denim on their site are raw denim. Do they sell washed version? I’m at the stage in life where I just don’t want to deal with raw denim and all the color transfer any more.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used visit jeansfix to patch fix the burst torns for my jeans when they were still at Raffles Place shop. My Oni Denim butt area both cheeks worn out and threads gave up already. Brought it to their new shop at citylink mall, show it to the staff (owner?) She says can no problem, they have "new technology" threadmatching can do a good job, $160 and at least one month wait due to long queue. I remember previously at Raffles Place few times never cost more than $50!
Ok, guys here. Any alternate recommendations? Preferably in the south or city area, best within <$50. Thank you so much...

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen Big John in Singapore? I want to try m106g. I know can buy from denimo, but would prefer to try and buy from physical store to be safe in sizing
Many years ago, I know they actually had a shop in Liang Court...

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought another pair of Levi’s jeans like in 20 years. The ION store have some Levi’s Japanese denim for sale.

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to best wash a normal levi's jeans? I wear it occasionally only but it's been years since washing it.

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good alteration shop to recommend for altering jeans waist? Lost a lot of weight and many jeans of mine became too big.

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any one get evisu jean?

Like their bold design but the price can buy a few pair of jean leh.

How is the quality

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.