The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicknack

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody experience the same as me? Like ur fringe will always fall throughout the day no matter what product u use? If put more then v clampy and ugly?

2 words, hair spray. I have the most stubborn and stiff hair when it comes to styling, but even hair spray can help hold your hair in place.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
2 words, hair spray. I have the most stubborn and stiff hair when it comes to styling, but even hair spray can help hold your hair in place.

I use hair spray... But it makes it very clumpy and lots of gaps....

123xyz

Reaction score
Hi,

i am looking for a good hairstylist for a cut. Looking to visit kason at twister, seems like a lot of bros here recommend him. I wonder if he is good at cutting hairstyles that suits ur face shape or is it better to provide a picture for him to cut accordingly. I dun hv any style in mind but prefer somthing short (maybe faux hawk, spike, etc) and easy to style.

Appreciate if any bros can provide feedback

nicknack

Master Member
Reaction score
I will try again. Maybe i put too much and weigh it down

Have to try a lot of different hair products. Tried pomade, gel and wax for the same hairstyle and I just use what holds best. With regards to hair spray, are you spraying too close?

eedwinn

Master Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place for me to have a haircut for $20?

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Have to try a lot of different hair products. Tried pomade, gel and wax for the same hairstyle and I just use what holds best. With regards to hair spray, are you spraying too close?

Oh ya! Thanks for bringing this up! I hold my spray quite close de! Maybe i can try holding further. THANKS BRO!

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Hi,

i am looking for a good hairstylist for a cut. Looking to visit kason at twister, seems like a lot of bros here recommend him. I wonder if he is good at cutting hairstyles that suits ur face shape or is it better to provide a picture for him to cut accordingly. I dun hv any style in mind but prefer somthing short (maybe faux hawk, spike, etc) and easy to style.

Appreciate if any bros can provide feedback

You can bring picture to him or describe to him. Either way, he'll cut according to ur face shape and ur hair texture! Hope this helps!

MookieTea

Reaction score
Thanks! Any particular shops I should look out for?

There are quite a few that is good. Hairsense, Signature, Clover, Klearcut. Maybe you walk ard and see which one you're most comfortable with? :)

I would recommend signature.

nicknack

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh ya! Thanks for bringing this up! I hold my spray quite close de! Maybe i can try holding further. THANKS BRO!

Are your sides and back shaved and your top long? Trying to do a pompadour kind of style? It may help if you blow your hair up before applying product, that's what I see from youtube videos anyway. I have that kind of hair now, but my hair is stubborn so needs more work to get the shape and hold.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Are your sides and back shaved and your top long? Trying to do a pompadour kind of style? It may help if you blow your hair up before applying product, that's what I see from youtube videos anyway. I have that kind of hair now, but my hair is stubborn so needs more work to get the shape and hold.

Erm nope, my sides and back all got hair uh. Lol, i just wan keep my fringe away. Its not v long anyway though. :)

Trances

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know what's the side back comb, both sides shaved hairstyle called?

AlvinDj

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good hairstylists / salons to recommend preferably north side to central.. ? <$30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.