sogatda

Reaction score
where can I get renati hair products?

and arimino spice sisters freeze wax

Last edited:

zephyr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i just ORD-ed 2 weeks ago, trying to find a new hairstyle to get. last time always say "spike + slope" but i really duwan alr lol.. anyone got any recommendation for ppl with thin and soft hair? (thin as in.. like if i make my hair wet, like i very little hair liddat, thats wad the barber tell me la.. lol). sorry i not very good at such things so i actually wan to like "rebuild" myself lol.

anyone got any hairstyle recommendation and if possible a picture to show? cos i really 0 idea about such things. thanks

kAzeSan

Reaction score
Anybody knows where to get Renati? I used to get it from whathewants. But can't seems to find it in whathewants.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i just ORD-ed 2 weeks ago, trying to find a new hairstyle to get. last time always say "spike + slope" but i really duwan alr lol.. anyone got any recommendation for ppl with thin and soft hair? (thin as in.. like if i make my hair wet, like i very little hair liddat, thats wad the barber tell me la.. lol). sorry i not very good at such things so i actually wan to like "rebuild" myself lol.

anyone got any hairstyle recommendation and if possible a picture to show? cos i really 0 idea about such things. thanks

Wah u got the same hair as me. So is ur fringe wavy as well?? I tried to leave it long but the effect is not gd leh. I think i have decided to keep it short

zephyr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah u got the same hair as me. So is ur fringe wavy as well?? I tried to leave it long but the effect is not gd leh. I think i have decided to keep it short

i dunno. i wan to change leh. but i dunno wad to change to that suits me. guess i need to find a stylist, but not sure where to get one good one though

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
Hey can anyone recommend me a short haircut? Planning to cut my hair at a local barber shop :p

I think my hair is quite thick and hard not sure. Whenever i cut my hair short my fringe will be sticking out like a roof. Not sure whether it is my hair fault or the barbers fault. I dont mind exposing myself :p. Not that handsome anyway!

Last edited:

nicknack

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey can anyone recommend me a short haircut? Planning to cut my hair at a local barber shop :p

I think my hair is quite thick and hard not sure. Whenever i cut my hair short my fringe will be sticking out like a roof. Not sure whether it is my hair fault or the barbers fault. I dont mind exposing myself :p. Not that handsome anyway!

I have really thick hair so I can sympathize with you. I don't like keeping short hair because there will always be some sections of my hair playing punk by sticking out in weird places.

Why not try to keep a cropped fringe? You can always keep your hair short and neat.

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
I have really thick hair so I can sympathize with you. I don't like keeping short hair because there will always be some sections of my hair playing punk by sticking out in weird places.

Why not try to keep a cropped fringe? You can always keep your hair short and neat.

haha i doubt i can pull it off since my hair also tend to spike up/ stand up on its own :s22:

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Renati hair products can get from a bro here, he bringing them in at affordable prices!

dongfengpo

Reaction score
just back from la coco. had a hair cut + volume rebonding...

bk an appt with joel park as one bro mention he's great. erm...abit black face today maybe too shag as biz is good. he only do the cutting. hair wash, vol rebonding done by some msian. not bad. not those lianish msian.

i did my vol rebonding pretty fast. apply cream, wrap my head with the plastic sheet. heat for 10 mins only. maybe my hair is not really tat curl and is kinda fine. so 10 mins is enough.

after tat wash, cut etc...

one part my heart nearly jump out from my mouth. they apply dunnoe wat cream and use a roller to roll my hair!!! thkinking in my heart jik bai siao liao. PCK hair liao. then i faster ask them wat is tat for. they say tat's for adding vol to the hair. hair wun become curl one. PHEW~!

overall, not too bad. next time will try rina or try jiwon salon.

cut = $40
vol rebonding = $200

hopefully it can last for at least 2 mths. will do down again in apr

chacosg

Reaction score
Am using the GHD classic styler, so yeah. Not sure if the CHI Silk infusion is a heat protectant, some say it is, some not.

Singapore's hair product very limited sia... cant find a wide range of it or I am looking at the wrong place?

where did ya get yur GHD classic style man?

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
Haha. You need a stylist who really knows and understands your hair. I've kept from very short to long hairstyles before so it's quite possible.

mind showing me a picture of your haircut? :p Or at least tell me the style you cut and where you cut it. Thanks!=:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.