The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathman91

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For male or female hairstyle?

male. need someone who knows whats suitable for me.

wanna get this but not sure whether is my hair type suitable.
so satkit! like the fringe

or maybe this. like the semi wavy-spike feel. easier to style, i guess?

Last edited:

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Hoyu Minire Ultra Hard Wax or Uevo Wax?

How they fare in terms of holding power and the ease to wash off.

hottiedoggie

Reaction score
anyone that can intro a good barber around the east side? Im planning to cut a short hair style. Any suggestions what kind of hair style i should cut?

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone here can recommend a hairspray that doesn't have that scrunchy feeling yet have a good hold and arranging power?

saw the osis spray few pages back...does that work?

chacosg

Reaction score
doesn't have that scrunchy feeling yet have a good hold and arranging power?

osis all yes!

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
anyone here can recommend a hairspray that doesn't have that scrunchy feeling yet have a good hold and arranging power?

saw the osis spray few pages back...does that work?

Try osis. You never go wrong. But any hairspray u spray in large amt sure got scrunchy feel, inclusing osis.

xcess_sin

Reaction score
Which particular hairspray from OSIS are u guys talking about? I'm also looking for hairspray and saw from the grooming bazaar got this guy selling hairspray from both sebastian and joico.. they both are humidity resistant.. what is that ah?

Kyuubidevil

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a haircut at far east plaza. Considering leng&team/icon/klearcut. Any recommendation fr salon and stylist? Thanks.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Which particular hairspray from OSIS are u guys talking about? I'm also looking for hairspray and saw from the grooming bazaar got this guy selling hairspray from both sebastian and joico.. they both are humidity resistant.. what is that ah?

Osis the silver can, holding level 3 tt one. Sebestian seems really powerful, haven tried it myself though. :x

Damsianla

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
male. need someone who knows whats suitable for me.

wanna get this but not sure whether is my hair type suitable.
so satkit! like the fringe

or maybe this. like the semi wavy-spike feel. easier to style, i guess?

i like this also.. :o

feel like cutting fauxhawk that look something like this.. nowadays weather getting hot, my fringe and sideburn getting annoying :o

djsadist

Master Member
Reaction score
The silver can one ah.. Okok. Any idea where to get and how much?

You can get it from Swanson. Level 2, right above people's park hawker. $12/bot. They selling Sebestian as well. Think $16 and bigger bottle.

iamneverenough

Reaction score
anyone knows what hairstyle is this called? and which salon shld i go to for such hair cut?

n509463363_1184810_6627.jpg

nicknack

Master Member
Reaction score
mind showing me a picture of your haircut? :p Or at least tell me the style you cut and where you cut it. Thanks!=:p

Haha lazy to upload, but here's a similar pic. I think you can see some guys around sporting this hairstyle also. I usually just tie it up, or sometimes I gel back like a pompadour. Not very easy because my hair is very stubborn.

fw6dk8.jpg

djsadist

Master Member
Reaction score
Any bro here using Redken Intra Force System 1 can give review? My hairstylist said very good products for ppl with thinning hair problems. Currently using Densify Texturizing Shampoo for Men. Thanks.

IF_Natural_Shampoo_US_150x250.png

Redken - System 1 Shampoo

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if there's a hair product(cream etc) that helps to straighten hair?
Heard that from my hairstylist, but doing a search online yielded nothing..

xcess_sin

Reaction score
@BYYYBYYY & @djsadist: thanks for the information i will go check that place out if when im free. very inclined to purchase the either the joico or sebastian one though.. any peeps here used it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.