The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The first product that came to my mind after reading this is Lolane Head Up Gel Gum. Able to give you the defined look. IMO, pomade is real hard to get it off your hair. But of course, some people might find it perfectly alright to use pomade too. Afterall, its hard to find a product that pleases everyone. :)

ohh.. haha i am looking for sample to try first. later buy already don't like waste money. haha. pomade give the perfect side comb. lol like harvey specter in suits

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my hair is quite frizzy, and I kept medium long hair so when style up sometimes got those "wire like" hair ends :(
ugly for medium long hair

will soft rebonding helps to solve this issue ? will soft rebonding makes my overall hair look very flat ?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my hair is quite frizzy, and I kept medium long hair so when style up sometimes got those "wire like" hair ends :(
ugly for medium long hair

will soft rebonding helps to solve this issue ? will soft rebonding makes my overall hair look very flat ?

Though soft rebonding allows your hair to look more natural, it will definitely make your hair look flatter than before no matter what. This is because chemically, it restructures your hair bonds making it even straighter than before. With such length, it will definitely be heavy and look flat. By then, it might even cause subsequent problems of not being able to style with ease for you too. Not many guys can pull off with rebonded hair IMO.

For frizzy hair, undergoing rebonding will make it even worse if you dun exercise hair care thereafter. I would suggest you to purchase hair mask or if you dont have the budget, buy a good shampoo that revitalizes and conditions your hair back to silky smooth. It might just be the dryness in your hair that needs some attention to. Kanebo Lissage Vogne Shampoo (ph5.5) might be of interest to you. Acidic shampoo can help to moisturize and condition your hair. Hope it helps! :)

dj_flame

Reaction score
show headshot of your hairdo leh :D
Next haircut bro.

B/c Imperial Classic pomade was so good, bought Fiber pomade today. Different experience, I can see Fiber being better for shorter hairstyles since it can not only do slickbacks and sideparts, but also messy bed heads and fauxhawks, if that's your thing. Fiber is also easier to apply thru dry hair compared to Classic.

dj_flame

Reaction score
There is some shine, but not that much. Fiber's shine depends on w/e your hair is wet or dry.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next haircut bro.

B/c Imperial Classic pomade was so good, bought Fiber pomade today. Different experience, I can see Fiber being better for shorter hairstyles since it can not only do slickbacks and sideparts, but also messy bed heads and fauxhawks, if that's your thing. Fiber is also easier to apply thru dry hair compared to Classic.
ok will be waiting for it. wanna see the effect.:D

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
LOL kobayashi. Purple from lvl2 gives a decent haircut but she is always booked by guys who just want to ogle at her. The rest of them don't need to think of trying unless you want a bad hair week or something. They are really a malaysian salon with japanese name and a boss who knows how to speak jap. I am quite curious as to why would Lawrence the boss open a salon business when he knows nothing about hair.
Yumiko is good too. At kobayashi

Seannie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just cut at chinatown yesterday, cut only $4.80 wash&cut $11.90. Its a PRC salon all china hairstylists dressed damn fashion too. Cheap & good. Better than malaysian cutters.

hqang74

Reaction score
I have 2 tubs of Hanz de Fuko Quicksand to sell as I bought 3 (too many for use).
Anyone keen can PM and leave your contact to deal. Price: S$28 COD @ Fernvale Sengkang.
Thanks.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
long time no see deadbeat shushu already...

if you are talking about Kobayashi kindly move to the recommended salon thread, or too scared to voice the opinions there? I posted my views there and I just feel the forum and a few hair beauty review sites gave too much credit to the salon, and like most salons, there are only a few recommended stylist that probably carried the name of the salon.

I have cut at clover before, best is the manager Keida who charge $38, but if you go on peak period, your cut time will be mixed with others.

leejhong, i bought a osis gum for 10euros, not bad, but yours slightly more expensive though.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
long time no see deadbeat shushu already...

if you are talking about Kobayashi kindly move to the recommended salon thread, or too scared to voice the opinions there? I posted my views there and I just feel the forum and a few hair beauty review sites gave too much credit to the salon, and like most salons, there are only a few recommended stylist that probably carried the name of the salon.

I have cut at clover before, best is the manager Keida who charge $38, but if you go on peak period, your cut time will be mixed with others.

leejhong, i bought a osis gum for 10euros, not bad, but yours slightly more expensive though.

OSIS Gum is good. Medium control, easy to apply and retains the natural hair movement. Doesnt really make your hair sticky or too hard. Basically, still soft after using it. However, its slightly harder to wash it off as compared to other brands. Thanks for letting me know tho! :)

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OSIS Gum is good. Medium control, easy to apply and retains the natural hair movement. Doesnt really make your hair sticky or too hard. Basically, still soft after using it. However, its slightly harder to wash it off as compared to other brands. Thanks for letting me know tho! :)

too bad the salons selling the product don't know how to cut asian hair :s13:

ang mor keep facial hair and look so handsome :o

went to the mid eastern coiffures(almost like budget salons) and they do facial trimming too :s13:

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dun anyhow 'shushu' me! i still very much below 30 years old!

i have the osis gum too but can't hold in this humidity leh. even with hairspray it collapses within half a day. but got to admit its a pretty good product!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hair cut by Su at Kobayashi. So far no issues leh. I just show her pictures, she see my head shape then press press abit and say my head and hair can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.