The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where in melb or gold coast can find cheap hair products? haha i wanna see if i can get cheap imperial pomade there anot.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey leejhong, i still haven't get a chance to touch the lolane gel gum you gave me.

what's the direction? haha will harden like old school gel?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey leejhong, i still haven't get a chance to touch the lolane gel gum you gave me.

what's the direction? haha will harden like old school gel?

Lolane gel gum gives high shine and strong hold. And yes it will harden. Directions wise i think its just normal application as per other products but don't use too much in 1 go. U might end up like u are just out of pool or something. Perhaps u can try with seasalt spray to see if they're compatible. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gaoxing teach how u use the nigelle!

The same way i use all my products leh.
But the thing for nigelle is that it becomes soft after awhile. haha good and bad la. haha

his DP is already there since XX, I thought Quiff is still the in-thing?

I would say comb-back quiff, comb-back, side-comb, rockabilly, chace crawford hair style will never go out of style with that face :s13:

mrwirus

Reaction score
hey has anyone bought things from beautybay.com before? Based on your recommendations.. I bought a hairdryer on the 18 of July but it hasn't come till now! Sobz..

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually why so many people complaining about it? I find the pink one has quite decent hold.

Its not about whether hold is good or not. The hold might be good but if it is hard to wash off, then its pointless. Gatsby is actually a low end styling product. Apparently, its only popular in SG.

mt_1809

Reaction score
Anyone knows if The Hairdressing Salon, where Tsuji san works at, has been closed down?
i couldnt get thru to them and when i went down to the salon, it was locked.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weird, still don't really know how to use pomade. haha i tried using just imperial pomade.
but no volume. like flat. haha i think better with sea salt spray.

not sure if i shld buy a tub anot.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
weird, still don't really know how to use pomade. haha i tried using just imperial pomade.
but no volume. like flat. haha i think better with sea salt spray.

not sure if i shld buy a tub anot.

Pomade from what i know, usually dont give much volume bro. This is why pomade is suitable for sleek comb back kind, something like brilliantine just that they provide hold while the latter doesn't =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.