The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be bringing in hair wax of various brands soon. Please pm me to indicate interest for any of my products listed in my thread.

You can also indicate the brand of hair wax or hair product(which is not listed) and i will try to get the product for you.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/f...att-nakano-hair-wax-4327580.html#post78497999

kinda interested in your KMS sea salt spray price.

Pomade from what i know, usually dont give much volume bro. This is why pomade is suitable for sleek comb back kind, something like brilliantine just that they provide hold while the latter doesn't =)

haha was hoping to do pompadour. maybe have to create volume first with sea salt spray. then apply min apply of pomade to life the front up.:s13:

soonw29

Reaction score
kinda interested in your KMS sea salt spray price.

haha was hoping to do pompadour. maybe have to create volume first with sea salt spray. then apply min apply of pomade to life the front up.:s13:

Yes, the kms sea salt spray is good. I will get the price soon from my supplier and let you know. Any other product you intereested?

Btw, to make pompadour, you can apply sea salt spray and then use Fudge matt wax followed by hair spray to keep it in place. I am having this pompadour/backcomb hairstyle now, going to perm it soon to keep the shape there with minimal hair product.

Last edited:

TonyTonyChopper

Reaction score
Hi, may I know what's the fastest way( like tmr?) for me get get my hands on quick sand and the sea salt spray. Thanks

vvijayaa8

Reaction score
Hi, may I know what's the fastest way( like tmr?) for me get get my hands on quick sand and the sea salt spray. Thanks

Fastest way = Pay cash & more cash. The speed at which you'll get the stuffs has a direct correlation with the cash you'll willing to cough out. :o:o:o

Else, PM this dude & see if he has stocks on hand.

leejhong

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fastest way = Pay cash & more cash. The speed at which you'll get the stuffs has a direct correlation with the cash you'll willing to cough out. :o:o:o

Else, PM this dude & see if he has stocks on hand.

leejhong

LOL bro. Your spoiler just made me LOL literally.

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody got any recommendation for the best hair growth product in the market...???

liteScribble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think your display pict that guy already answered your question :s12:

=p but he got face... i don't

his DP is already there since XX, I thought Quiff is still the in-thing?

yea been noticing tons of quiffs out there but rarely seen one decently pulled off

i wanna do one like Matt bomer.. i tried to try, but really need help.. what kinda product do they put on their hair??

I would say comb-back quiff, comb-back, side-comb, rockabilly, chace crawford hair style will never go out of style with that face :s13:

yea.. chace got the face to rock that style timelessly..

---
thus question is anyone can guide me what kinda product and equipment i gotta use to achieve the hair style?

Last edited:

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
hello just giving hwz peeps some early access to our national day promo. haha! yep we love our country :s13: Any 2 hdf jug for $48sgd. free local postage still applies =) Interested peepo, you all know where to get. Cheers! for the long weekend =D

PS* Key in 'mens48' before checking out to get the discount.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello just giving hwz peeps some early access to our national day promo. haha! yep we love our country :s13: Any 2 hdf jug for $48sgd. free local postage still applies =) Interested peepo, you all know where to get. Cheers! for the long weekend =D

i like the smiley after you said we love our country. haha

josephkjc

Reaction score

Can't buy leh cos no more quicksand

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Man, thinking of the Kan Ne Bo shampoo & missing the smell late into the night. :vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
---
thus question is anyone can guide me what kinda product and equipment i gotta use to achieve the hair style?

you need like him first to achieve that kind of hair style. damn soft and wavy the hair.

maybe you need to perm and just some soft base wax like sponge wax or nigelle bold make clay will do.

or hell just put cream if you have hair like him. lol

HAHA! especially after the 1years 10mths, i love my country deep deep! if you know what i meant ;)

like that i love lagi more. 24 months LOL

Boltstorm

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought from hairsupermarket.com b4? their price for osis dust it is reasonable. unfortunately there are many fakes for this product online, dunno safe to buy or not.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HARI RAYA + N'DAY PROMO

Just before the long awaited long-weekend for 2013 kicks in, TPJ is going to have its first promotion in conjunction with these two public holidays. And more importantly, its to thank you guys for the support all along! We will also strive to improve ourselves in terms of price competitiveness and service quality.

Spend at least $48 to enjoy $4.80 discount now! Any combination of items will work as long as its at least $48. Type in SG48 into the cart before check out to enjoy the discount! If you guys are lazy to submit the order, pm or text messages can be sent to me anytime too! Promotion will end on Sunday!

Just to add on, it just all happened that mensbazaar released their promotion first so yeah, its to benefit the community of people in totality. Hope to gain the support of you guys yeah! Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.