The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkblot

Reaction score
I permed before actually. But i am thinking if this hairstyle even relates to perming. Perming will make the hair wavy and depends on the size of curls that were used. This comparison just contrasts between a before and after haircut when before shows one whose hair is thicker and longer. Dont really relate to perming in any way from what i see. I could be wrong so wait for those experts to comment.

Well I got it from Evanstyle and they did this to the hair and labeled it as a perm. What exactly are they using on his hair? I'd like to do this myself.

here is the site with bigger pictures. It kind of made his hair wavier. They did the same thing with almost all their haircuts and most are a lot wavier.
http://evanstyle.co.kr/front/php/product.php?product_no=87&main_cate_no=41&display_group=2

ES101_INFO06.jpg

Last edited:

fapnoodles

Banned
Reaction score
possible to use sea salt spray first then use a bit of mattifying powder to touch up parts I've missed?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to use sea salt spray first then use a bit of mattifying powder to touch up parts I've missed?

I tried once and i couldnt get out of home unless i washed it off. Solely because they are substitutes and not complements. Yr hair will simply become too dry. Could lead to overworked hair if done excessively and repeatedly.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Well I got it from Evanstyle and they did this to the hair and labeled it as a perm. What exactly are they using on his hair? I'd like to do this myself.

here is the site with bigger pictures. It kind of made his hair wavier. They did the same thing with almost all their haircuts and most are a lot wavier.
³²ÀÚÀÇ °¡Ä¡¸¦ ³ôÀÌ´Ù.¿¡¹Ý½ºÅ¸ÀÏ.

ES101_INFO06.jpg

Looks like a rebonding tbh

Chemicals used are the same as perming actually... full term is permanent rebonding

I think they put liddat then apply heat with the hood thing

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my OS sea salt spray lasted me for few months sia.

the beautybay one better come fast. haha. i think my os spray at most 2-3weeks more.

i use 5-6 pumps. make my hair rather wet then blow dry, the hold will be stronger when pair with styling product.

saw slikhaar tv, the stylist wet the guy hair with sea salt spray and blow dry. finish off with HdF scheme cream, the hold quite good leh.. but when i use, quite chui. haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my OS sea salt spray lasted me for few months sia.

the beautybay one better come fast. haha. i think my os spray at most 2-3weeks more.

i use 5-6 pumps. make my hair rather wet then blow dry, the hold will be stronger when pair with styling product.

saw slikhaar tv, the stylist wet the guy hair with sea salt spray and blow dry. finish off with HdF scheme cream, the hold quite good leh.. but when i use, quite chui. haha

Use finish OS but new seasalt spray havent arrive, its okay ah bro. I still got instocks! :)

It actually depends on one's hair texture, i believe. Not everyone following the same routine will get similar results too.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
might have to get another sea salt spray.... my whole family keep using mine :s22:

every morning/afternoon/evening come my room to 'borrow' :s22:

now left 1/3 bottle only. my brother went holiday even want to borrow the entire bottle. lucky i was at home and tell him i need to use, next time get spare bottle for him :s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
might have to get another sea salt spray.... my whole family keep using mine :s22:

now left 1/3 bottle only. my brother went holiday even want to borrow the entire bottle. lucky i was at home and tell him i need to use, next time get spare bottle for him :s22:

haha time to stock up!

when i go travelling, i sure transfer some into a smaller spray bottle. haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Glad to know that seasalt spray is working so well for you and your family! I am in the midst of devising a bundle package to make it even more price-attractive for you guys too. :)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JHong, bro btw what's the estimated arrival date for the kanebo huh? damn miss the smell bro.

tumblr_m3573xWmol1rr8loao1_500.png

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JHong, bro btw what's the estimated arrival date for the kanebo huh? damn miss the smell bro.

Lol i thought u buy the bodyshop shea butter bodywash and scrub alr? Go smell that first. Should be around Mid September bro. So sorry for the long wait!

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol i thought u buy the bodyshop shea butter bodywash and scrub alr? Go smell that first. Should be around Mid September bro. So sorry for the long wait!

No prob bro! Thanks for informing!
More intense mah the smell on both body & hair. HEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHEHEHE.

enzer229

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am hoping to achieve a sidecomb wet hairstyle. Which hair gel or wax/clay should i complement with my osis + hairspray ? My hair keep fall off when using gatbsy gel , thinking if the problem lies on my thick hair.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am hoping to achieve a sidecomb wet hairstyle. Which hair gel or wax/clay should i complement with my osis + hairspray ? My hair keep fall off when using gatbsy gel , thinking if the problem lies on my thick hair.

use imperial hair classic pomade. let it dry naturally.
no spray needed. Just need to blow 80% dry hair and apply pomade and comb as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.