The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh as in the webby pricelist seems cheaper, maybe its outdated
abit too far for me, good for those staying in the west though

Oh coz my hairstylist ivan is senior hairstylist so the prices for him will be more expensive. I am staying at Woodlands area and sadly, there are no good salons in this area that is affordable and good. At least none that i am aware of. So i gotta travel half of the island to cut hair too. :(

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some recommendation for hair stylist and hairstyles.

Previously got this cut

theman20100708_wonbin_schosun_03.jpg

Still looking to keep it short at the side and maybe slightly longer on the top for a more messy/wild look. Anyone got any decent recommendation? Thanks!

Saw this and hope it will be something along the direction that you might be interested to look into. U can create several variations of hairstyles with this haircut.

evanstyle0_26.jpg
evanstyle0_49.jpg
evanstyle0_204.jpg

Last edited:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian. today use abit too much quicksand and spongewax cocktail.

when too much, it becomes alittle too wet and take longer time to dry, both are not dry clay like gold digger or sebastian. Must use with caution, cannot too much. will backfire. lol
my hair also quite thick and heavy. need to go cut alr.

my sides also look like crap. lol asians~
asians.jpg

Can totally imagine that. I always kana that when i used too much too. HAHA

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah agreed. He use one post can xian 30 ppl buy gold digger. Imagine the number of girls he xian-ed. You are good, gaoxing bro.

Anyway bro, just get it. Think so much will end up dropping more hair only. LOL

getting out of here now.... this place is too poisonous... :s12::s12::s12:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
getting out of here now.... this place is too poisonous... :s12::s12::s12:

lai lai! batch 4 open. buy and you will know and can experience of this awesome product. haha.

whatever i intro is good stuff. haha just kidding, i hope what i shared is good.!

legolaslee

Reaction score
anyone can recommend what kind of hairstyles is suitable for a guy with high and wide forehead?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wassup guys! Mensbazaar and me is doing a limited offer bundle pack for the ever popular Hanz De Fuko Quicksand and the new kid on the block Gold Digger By Vilain.
Selling as a bundle for both at $47!
Both can be use together to create a strong yet voluminous hold!
Gold digger provides the hold while Quicksand provides the volume.

Limited only to 6 sets. Stocks will arrive hopefully by 2nd or latest 3rd week of September.
Those interested can PM or sms me! 96927419.

This is a one time offer! haha a fun collaboration by me and mensbazaar to let ppl try both of this awesome products that can be used together or on its own!

:)

Last edited:

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yoz, whats the difference between blow dry with cold and hot air? I heard from vivian from kobayashi that u blow with hot air and later cold air to let it stay.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yoz, whats the difference between blow dry with cold and hot air? I heard from vivian from kobayashi that u blow with hot air and later cold air to let it stay.

from what i know when selling hairdryer in Best denki

Hot air - blows into the shape you want.
Cold air - sets the shape that you have blown into.

Similar to glass-blowing.
Hot - can mold shape
cold - shape stays

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
distributed half of batch 1! hope you guys who are reading like it.!

waiting for more reviews!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha mai tuu liao.

still got 4 tubs left for batch 4! haha will continue to order if anyone else wants. haha if not will stop after batch 4. maybe when ppl start to finish using. probably in 6 months time. haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also gian like fug by all the reviews of wax + sprays + shampoo. I self control until my belly wanna burst liao. :sad:
Lai lai lai.

Later I do the review for the kms heat protector. Smells good and also make the hair soft and smooth. Like baby hair. Haha. To use the wax / clay / pomade easier. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.