- May 30, 2007
- Reaction score
Voi Styling Hair Spray - the chick hair spray
- unique nozzle (i've many hairsprays, but what i've noticed is that this nozzle sprays the hairspray evenly and over a wider portion)
- smell, it's crazy **** i tell y'all, a few sprays and there's this lovely, sweet 'chick' scent on me, can smell it even now that i'm home from dinner. this scent definitely gives you a 'softer/gentle' feel.
- pair this VOI **** with the Kanebo, man, you'll ki siao when you smell your hair, trust me
- hold is firm but it's not really stiff like the OSIS+, don't worry. a couple of sprays & all is good. couldn't resist spraying more though, i totally dig the smell.
- i woke up from an evening nap, hair's a bit messy & a few sprays of this & i'm done. imo, it does gives the hair a bit of volume. no need for the seasalt spray if you're in a hurry unless you've really flat, thin hair.
- Blow dry your hair + VOI spray, it's enough, good to go, fuss free. i don't do your comb-backs, quiffs, etc, I'm a simple man.
- this **** here beats the Sebastian Re-Shaper & OSIS+ that I've been using.
- product from jiu hu doesn't means that it's not at all good ok!
- we have a clear winner here (for me lah - you guys do know that i damn biased towards those 'sweet smelling+chick feel' stuffs mah)
Woah man. Nice review. When i read your first point, you already brought out the voice in my heart. U really know what you're writing and yes, this product is good. In fact, i am using it everyday myself too. My OSIS+ is already untouched for quite a while and i still have a lot of hair sprays tester not used yet.