The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how he transfer spray samples. If he has a Powerpoint sample to try, I wouldn't mind too.

Btw, what is the proper way to use sea salt spray arh? Just spray directly onto hair and rub or have to spray into roots of hair and rub? :s11:

Yeah i dont have hair spray samples as its in aerosol tin so no way to transfer it out.

There is no dogma on using seasalt spray but as a general guideline, i spray directly into the hair and not onto the scalp or roots. What i always do is to pull up my hair (eg fringe or top part of my hair) then i spray it directly into the hair. Because its not mist so it will not evaporate that easily so i will follow up with the use of hair dryer to blow dry it. Tousle it while you are blow drying to ensure that the seasalt spray is evenly distributed across the different parts of your hair. Then once its fully dry, you should see the instant volume created for you. Afterwards, style as per normal and finish off with hair spray if need to. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wont laugh lah. Not scared red beret whack me up meh.

Knn, you all keep on say the same thing one leh. Sexpose NS vocation nia then use it to say me.

Don't friend you all liao. :sad:

Tomorrow then continue become friend again.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I promised deaththeorist bro that i will try Q8 today liao. Now u tempt me with another concoction of yours. Will try quicksand + gold digger next week. Will review it if possible. Can help boost quicksand's awareness to other bros who never use it before as it will be my first time using it too. :)
quicksand + gold digger not very good as compared to quicksand > gold digger like what gx did (where ">" will mean "then" from now on till the end of time). then imma try q8 > quicksand+golddigger next week (or maybe later). cmon guys we got so many ppl here we can very fast try every single permutation ;):s8:

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quicksand + gold digger not very good as compared to quicksand > gold digger like what gx did (where ">" will mean "then" from now on till the end of time). then imma try q8 > quicksand+golddigger next week (or maybe later). cmon guys we got so many ppl here we can very fast try every single permutation ;):s8:
Lol. 4D. Next up sponge wax then gold digger. Now nv do side pomp. Now do zayn malik style but don't have the face. Hahah

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm with q8 > quicksand +gold digger I managed to get smth like a soft permed effect. Interesting. Sorry I tried taking pictures in 4 locations but all cannot see the effect. Phone camera just sucks balls.

Nightmare_Angel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. 4D. Next up sponge wax then gold digger. Now nv do side pomp. Now do zayn malik style but don't have the face. Hahah

Please give your review on the bold portion. I've tried today but doesnt seem to work well. Steps as below:

1) towel wet hair
2) seasalt spray
3) blow dry
3) sponge wax
4) gold digger

Sponge wax gives a oil based like finishing and doesnt seem to combine well with gold digger. May have to do with my styling method so keen to see how u do it. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please give your review on the bold portion. I've tried today but doesnt seem to work well. Steps as below:

1) towel wet hair
2) seasalt spray
3) blow dry
3) sponge wax
4) gold digger

Sponge wax gives a oil based like finishing and doesnt seem to combine well with gold digger. May have to do with my styling method so keen to see how u do it. :)
Actually sponge wax is kinda soft dry based wax. Use lesser sponge wax and more gold digger and try? Set the spongewax as base first then finish with gold digger.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

1) towel wet hair
2) seasalt spray
3) blow dry
3) sponge wax
4) gold digger

Maybe amount used also. Try to start small. You can always add on but you can't take away.

Edit: I tend to use more of the weaker product. Noticed gx suggested otherwise that's why I did an edit. You can try both lor

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe amount used also. Try to start small. You can always add on but you can't take away.

Edit: I tend to use more of the weaker product. Noticed gx suggested otherwise that's why I did an edit. You can try both lor

Haha I use agar agar one. Haha quicksand + gold digger last till now. Wind sweat ok leh. Pliable still!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All elite! Haha Omg!

Not elite lar. Its how much you appreciate it.

Just like for example, all of us here. We pay alot more to get our hair cut, condition it, better wax, sprays and shampoo. To others, they'll say we elite and waste money and etc but to us, its all worth it.

More of just how much you appreciate, want and love it that's all.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not elite lar. Its how much you appreciate it.

Just like for example, all of us here. We pay alot more to get our hair cut, condition it, better wax, sprays and shampoo. To others, they'll say we elite and waste money and etc but to us, its all worth it.

More of just how much you appreciate, want and love it that's all.
That's true. That's what I always say that to people when they ask why I spend so much more on such things. I prefer to pay a bit more to enjoy what i like and less main stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.