The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I damn gian to try this Gold Digger but I'll just stick to Nigelle Bold Make Clay. Its good enough for me. :)

Next time pass you some to try, bro. My tub too big for me to use finish too. Haha

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next time pass you some to try, bro. My tub too big for me to use finish too. Haha

I think don't want better. 2IC kpkb abit already saying keep getting new hair accessories.

Btw, I modified my sister's old hair dryer. Later wanna test whether can run without overheating or not. Its an old National hair dryer. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I think don't want better. 2IC kpkb abit already saying keep getting new hair accessories.

Btw, I modified my sister's old hair dryer. Later wanna test whether can run without overheating or not. Its an old National hair dryer. :s13:

modify?
10char

Genesisz

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a slot for batch 8 gold digger? Will be here in next Tuesday! Left 2 slots! Haha.

Pair it with sea salt spray and finish it with powerpoint hair spray!

I like to give it a try. How do I go about getting a slot?

Thanks in advance.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why Gatsby want to conquer the whole market like that. Never pang chance for other product one..

Or is it because the retailer prefers to sell their brand?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't know why Gatsby want to conquer the whole market like that. Never pang chance for other product one..

Because people don't know what else to get. They only know Gatsby as one of the main choices. So they ended up getting Gatsby and this naturally increases the demand for it. Back to economics, when there is demand, supply will rise to meet the demand. Then ultimately achieving market equilibrium which is the current state that we see now. Stabilised price for Gatsby but i too know that its kinda hard to blame, as the public in general will not have easy access to more choices of hair products unless they are viewing this thread or etc.

Just to share that Gatsby is not a bit popular overseas at all and its in fact a very low end brand. People who are still Gatsby should really consider to change products for the greater good.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Because people don't know what else to get. They only know Gatsby as one of the main choices. So they ended up getting Gatsby and this naturally increases the demand for it. Back to economics, when there is demand, supply will rise to meet the demand. Then ultimately achieving market equilibrium which is the current state that we see now. Stabilised price for Gatsby but i too know that its kinda hard to blame, as the public in general will not have easy access to more choices of hair products unless they are viewing this thread or etc.

Just to share that Gatsby is not a bit popular overseas at all and its in fact a very low end brand. People who are still Gatsby should really consider to change products for the greater good.

To other brand maybe like Hanz de Fuko! HAHA!:D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mainstream brand, easy to market and cheap for mass market. Haha

salivaman

Reaction score
i was skeptical at first but the OS fashion sea salt spray really brings a lot of volume to my hair it looks crazy LOL! time to look for a better wax now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.