Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
work is sibei stress ar!!!!!

GF problem also sibei stress ar!!!

HAIR DROPPING LIAO AR!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

stress is ownself give one. lay back relax. haha maybe just watch the world burn! :s13:

gf problem sia. everyone sure have. i got my fair share also

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw anyone has any advice on how to manage the hair at the side of the head? I shaved the sides for back comb and other styles but wanna grow the hair out for a side comb.

I asked my hair dresser and he told me to tahan it for 2 months -_-..

I usually cut a number 1 or 2 and after 3 weeks to a month it'll start looking pong and ugly:(

oh yeah and any1 permed their hair over here?

thanks!

To be honest, there is no quick or fantastic solution to this problem except to shave it off regularly. Feel your concerns and thoughts about having pong and thick sides. This is a typical problem that many of us here faced, including myself. What i do is to apply styling products onto the main areas (e.g. the top area of the hair) first then use the remaining products left on my hands and just press it downwards and inwards so that it will give you a sharper look. However, the extent of effectiveness of this measure is naturally not significant but can be something you can look into while styling. And since your hairstyle should be revolving around undercut more or less, try to bring out the contrast of the hair at the top of the sides. Bring it out a little bit more to cover the sides that can be seen as protruding. Then style inwards at the middle of your head so that it resembles a literal "X -shaped" hair shape. In this way, the hairstyle will be natural and camouflage the sides without allowing it to appear too pong. Hopefully, these small and minor steps should help you a little bit in controlling and managing the sides. :)

Personally, i permed my hair before but never once did i thought of perming the sides. The rationale being i always keep my sides very short when going for haircut. If you wanna to perm the sides, the sides must be reasonably long before it can undergo perming. If the hair length is not long enough, it cant be curled up using small curlers to be ready for the perming process. With that said, even if its long enough for perming, i can't envisage the positive results of permed sides. It might really head towards the direction of a lion mane.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you're one lucky guy. I had this promo in mind and i texted my bro JH if he's keep to do a promo for the people reading, lurking or posting here.

It will be extended to everyone who is reading this forum. No matter you, your friend or family.

I don't think I will post this in the MO thread for this promo. exclusive for people here that bother to follow this thread. hehe

Price is out (Not a super huge discount though but this is the best we could do! :))
$42 for 1 Tub of Gold Digger by Vilain and 1 Bottle of OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray!

The discount itself is definitely not great to be WOW but its something that we hope that it can motivates the people who are still using Gatsby or contemplating the use of hair styling products to look good. Do drop us messages or pm anytime if you have any doubts! Asking is free so no worries. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha 3 bundle gone! Anymore! Hahaha sea salt spray + gold digger combo! That's all you need!

Unless you need more holding power?! Then u need powerpoint hair spray!

There are already a few reservations for PowerPoint Hair Spray. If any of you guys are looking for a lightweight hair spay that does not gelled up ur hair or made them stick together, you can probably take a look at PowerPoint Hair Spray. PowerPoint hair sprays suffices to be labeled as an innovative one as it gives one a natural finish and hold them well together.

Just a humble tip to share on the aspect of hair spray. If you are worrying over the issue of "flyaways", this is something you can try next time. Spray the hairspray onto your palms then apply onto the areas to tame the "flyaways" by pressing against it. This method is very effective but do not spray too much onto your palms as it might consequence in being too wet. Another thing to do can be use the palms to press and structure the top of the sides to bring out a greater contrast. Why do this then? So that the sides can become more defined and textured when people see you from the side.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from shaving, I know warm water helps to open the pores, while cold closes them

these days so hot, I want bathe in cool water also cannot :(

One additional thing to take note is to lather up properly before applying onto your hair. Lathering can take up to 10 seconds or so then apply them onto your hair. If this process is done well, the lather is capable enough to cleanse the oils, sebum and impurities off from your hair. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha u all is zai and elite. Haha I nv nv comb my hair and I use my fingers to brush my hair. Me is on budget. Lol

Me too. I wanted to join in the topic on brushes but i know nuts about them. The last time i use a comb is like 7 years back i think. Let alone a brush. Nowadays just use fingers to comb through.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway quick update, for instocks of the bundle next week!

LAST SET!!! haha

sorry I PCW

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
work is sibei stress ar!!!!!

GF problem also sibei stress ar!!!

HAIR DROPPING LIAO AR!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

U so yandao, oso will stress over gf. Anyway, your hair looks thick enough to me. Drop a bit nvm too. LOL

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JH come in spam replies! haha use fingers can tousled it.

brush buay hiao eng

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stress is ownself give one. lay back relax. haha maybe just watch the world burn! :s13:

gf problem sia. everyone sure have. i got my fair share also

i wish i can lay back relax... hahahaha but relax too much no money buy hair products.... zzzz

ok, i jus found a strand of white hair.... :eek::eek::eek:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sibei busy with work ar!!!!

at nite busy wif GTA V

BUT

tonite busy with FIFA14

:s12::s12::s12:

Requesting for IVERSON korkor's peektures to fap fap to after a long day in sch. :(

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, i think the effects will be better if you can use a little bit of wax/clay together with sea spray then hairspray. Think you are quite suited for the tousled and messy look with not too strong styling products to achieve the desired look. Next time give you samples alongside your kanebo conditioner! :)

Swee! Me like messy messy look like ****ing Lionel Messi knn! :D

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i cant seem to do a backcomb even with sss and golddigger. is it must spam alot of sss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.