The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

curvette

Reaction score
anyone tried orzen shampoo before? its good for my hair

hey i saw it at ocean people's park.
the sales aunty recommended me the hair tonic $60! but i bought the shiseido one instead cos i never heard of orzen the korean brand before.
how's the shampoo...for oily hair? 1litre for $32+ right?

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
volume rebond might mean perming?

normal rebond is making the hair flatter, straighter?
my hair is rather stiff and wavy ... won't rebond make it super straight and limp?

is there like a milder version of rebond? cuz i scared will look weird if i go for it. :(

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
hey, my mum bought for me a kerastase densifying shampoo, its 25.5SGD, sounds abit too cheap to be true, anyone knows how to check whether its not fake?

spyderbil316

Reaction score
hey, my mum bought for me a kerastase densifying shampoo, its 25.5SGD, sounds abit too cheap to be true, anyone knows how to check whether its not fake?

Hi,

I think the price is too cheap alr. Don't think you can buy the Keratase densifying shampoo at that price. Where she bought from exactly?

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Anyway guys, I'm back!!

For those who ordered their Sebastian or Redken items from me, I believe you guys have already received your items:s12::s12::s12:!!

Well, I am collecting orders again for those who are interested. Orders shall end on Thursday 31st March.

I have products like the Sebastain Craft clay which is a hot favourite and also the Redken Densifying Shampoo plus loads more.

All you have to do is visit my new blog stated below or PM me. I have threads at the Bazzar section so do have a look if you interested.

Please pardon me if I'm promoting too much.
I am only here to help bros to get their products at cheaper prices compared to those exorbitant prices charged at the salons.

Last edited:

kaikaibird

Reaction score
Hey guys 2 questions

Which volumzing shampoo do u guys recommend and where can i get it in sg?

Which wax do u recommend for medium long hair with a matte look, nakano samourai or renati, and which version?

THANKS

mrwirus

Reaction score
Anyway guys, I'm back!!

For those who ordered their Sebastian or Redken items from me, I believe you guys have already received your items:s12::s12::s12:!!

Well, I am collecting orders again for those who are interested. Orders shall end on Thursday 31st March.

I have products like the Sebastain Craft clay which is a hot favourite and also the Redken Densifying Shampoo plus loads more.

All you have to do is visit my new blog stated below or PM me. I have threads at the Bazzar section so do have a look if you interested.

Please pardon me if I'm promoting too much.
I am only here to help bros to get their products at cheaper prices compared to those exorbitant prices charged at the salons.
Redken Densifying Shampoo is the volumising one or the one that allows u to clean the scalp thoroughly ah?

mrwirus

Reaction score
Redken Densifying Shampoo is the volumising one or the one that allows u to clean the scalp thoroughly ah?
saw ur waxes too.. May I know what texture are they like? Sticky type (like moving rubber, renati paste) or non-sticky type (samourai)..

And is the hold good? The renati paste I'm using now is okie but the hold isn't really that good.. I'm contemplating on buying back the samourai pink but saw ur blog.. I prefer strong hold because my hair is quite soft and fine..

Hope to see your reply soon.. :)

PortugasD.Ace

Reaction score
Hi,

I think the price is too cheap alr. Don't think you can buy the Keratase densifying shampoo at that price. Where she bought from exactly?
yeap, i think its too cheap too, she told me she got it from people's park. i scared later use alr hair will drop or something like that, but my mum wouldnt listen to me...
how much is it for this in your MO?

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Hey guys 2 questions

Which volumzing shampoo do u guys recommend and where can i get it in sg?

Which wax do u recommend for medium long hair with a matte look, nakano samourai or renati, and which version?

THANKS

For volumizing shampoos, I would recommend my hotseller the Redken Densify Shampoo. It cleanses your sculpt and also livens up your hair. Got a lot of people ordering this from me. KMS California Add Volume Shampoo is also very good.

You may like to visit my blog to see more?

Wax wise, depending on the style you want strong hold or light?

spyderbil316

Reaction score
saw ur waxes too.. May I know what texture are they like? Sticky type (like moving rubber, renati paste) or non-sticky type (samourai)..

And is the hold good? The renati paste I'm using now is okie but the hold isn't really that good.. I'm contemplating on buying back the samourai pink but saw ur blog.. I prefer strong hold because my hair is quite soft and fine..

Hope to see your reply soon.. :)

Hi, my waxes depend on which one u referring to. The texture varies from brand to brand. For fine hair, strong hold, I have Tigi Bed Head, Redken and Paul Mitchell. Do visit my blog to find out more.

Do note that my orders for this current batch is until Thursday. SO hurry!!!

Thanks

spyderbil316

Reaction score
yeap, i think its too cheap too, she told me she got it from people's park. i scared later use alr hair will drop or something like that, but my mum wouldnt listen to me...
how much is it for this in your MO?

Hi,

Unfortunately, my supplier says he can't ship the Keratase products out of Europe. (My supplier from UK) So I can't get for you.

But I do have other densifying or volumizing shampoos. Visit my blog to find out more?

Thanks

I just did a revamp and added more stuff on my blog so hurry!!! And orders close on Thursday for those who interested.

mrwirus

Reaction score
Hi, my waxes depend on which one u referring to. The texture varies from brand to brand. For fine hair, strong hold, I have Tigi Bed Head, Redken and Paul Mitchell. Do visit my blog to find out more.

Do note that my orders for this current batch is until Thursday. SO hurry!!!

Thanks
just saw ur blog.. Do u have like any charts to show which wax is how strong and how they vary from one another in terms of shine and holding power? (like those gatsby charts? Pink strongest, purple 2nd strongest, black matte)

spyderbil316

Reaction score
just saw ur blog.. Do u have like any charts to show which wax is how strong and how they vary from one another in terms of shine and holding power? (like those gatsby charts? Pink strongest, purple 2nd strongest, black matte)

Haha different brands different ranking leh. I see what I can do.

mrwirus

Reaction score
Haha different brands different ranking leh. I see what I can do.
haha no la.. i mean those same brand ones in one chart so i know which is better? anw is it very small bottle? my renati 100ml is so puny while the samourai 80g is lots bigger than it.. haha..

spyderbil316

Reaction score
haha no la.. i mean those same brand ones in one chart so i know which is better? anw is it very small bottle? my renati 100ml is so puny while the samourai 80g is lots bigger than it.. haha..

hmm I just did the comparison alr. I based it on my knowledge and feel of the brands for the waxes and clay. Which one exactly are u looking at? It would be better for me to advice u based on tt.

I pasted the size and volume so u can have a better idea of what u getting.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
what is the difference between redken body full shampoo and redken densifying shampoo?

Redken body full shampoo is from the Redken Body Full Range and is UNISEX.
Densify shampoo is from the Redken For Men Series and for MALES.

Both works to add volume and density to hair.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Thanks to the bros who have placed orders.

For the others, please note that orders shall close on Thursday so please visit my blog to look at the full range of products available.

Recommendations or enquiries are welcome.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Thanks to the bros who have placed orders.

For the others, please note that orders shall close on Thursday so please visit my blog to look at the full range of products available.

Recommendations or enquiries are welcome.

Hurry bros 1 more day!!! :s13::s13:

Orders are pouring in fast for the Craft Clay and the Densify Shampoos.

If you want one of these, do hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.