The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha. Bro u wanna see my hair anot? Haha same. Haha it's see how you style it. Haha if I can, you sure can!

Bro.. see before your hair le ma... Yours slightly natural curl and soft.

Mine like hedgehog pointing upwards like explosion head if i cut short!:s13:

Totally very different ah.. even how good my skill to style it, also can't..

You imagine my hair is like rebond. Can achieve? hahahah

JH - Thanks ! I seen before Silkpro at the supermarket but not Herbal Essence.. or did i miss it?:D

soonw29

Reaction score
TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR KMS SEA SALT SPRAY !!!

65zchs.jpg

Selling $23.90 each ! Please pm me or whatsapp me at 96259832 if interested.

Any other hair product or hair wax which you need me to find, can also let me know i will try to find for you.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JH - Thanks ! I seen before Silkpro at the supermarket but not Herbal Essence.. or did i miss it?:D
Mine no curl la. Maybe your hair too dry cause too much chemical job done.

I nv dye my hair since 2008 lol

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine no curl la. Maybe your hair too dry cause too much chemical job done.

I nv dye my hair since 2008 lol

Before i bleached. My hair since young like that.. :s22: Straight till cannot straight

But after bleached, i dyed like 2 times to cover the bleach colour. Therefore tis dry.. but dont think its the reason..haha

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Before i bleached. My hair since young like that.. :s22: Straight till cannot straight

But after bleached, i dyed like 2 times to cover the bleach colour. Therefore tis dry.. but dont think its the reason..haha

Maybe can't do quiff. Do comb back? Or slick side. But with a pomp. Like mine. No need the hair to bend backwards. Just need to go to the side.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe can't do quiff. Do comb back? Or slick side. But with a pomp. Like mine. No need the hair to bend backwards. Just need to go to the side.

qqsp.png

Yup. I think i got a similar haircut last year.

But when never style. It look like some failed haircut..:s13:

Thats why i wan try others.. at least i can let my fringe lay down on lazy days...

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
qqsp.png

Thats why i wan try others.. at least i can let my fringe lay down on lazy days...
Must tell them if u style or dun style one. If you tell them then they will cut accordingly. Cos cut for style give them more freedom mah, no need cut until look nice when unstyled.

Lol really looks quite dry sia =/... U let it rest and grow out first la

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must tell them if u style or dun style one. If you tell them then they will cut accordingly. Cos cut for style give them more freedom mah, no need cut until look nice when unstyled.

Lol really looks quite dry sia =/... U let it rest and grow out first la

Yup! it was my mistake that i told them i always style.. anyway that one was like 2 years ago if i recommend correctly..

Maybe i have been using wrong shampoo all the way..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup! it was my mistake that i told them i always style.. anyway that one was like 2 years ago if i recommend correctly..

Maybe i have been using wrong shampoo all the way..

Haha usually under cut one, nv style hair sure look like cock. Haha like coconut. But style alr. Different. And the undercut you did quite edgy kind haha..

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, there are short and long quiff. But naturally, the fringe have to be of certain length. As long as the crown is long enough to be buckled and keep the sides short, i think the quiff should look just fine. And i dont think quiff focuses on being beng leh.
I talking about undercut

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird. I just purchase herbal essence moisturising shampoo and conditioner. The cashier said " you don't want other brand?" so weird sia

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weird. I just purchase herbal essence moisturising shampoo and conditioner. The cashier said " you don't want other brand?" so weird sia

she wanna ask you buy something else ma. lol those got commission one.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Syoss tu-re hard restocked!
Nakano and Deuxer on sale!

lol. you guys just come and go?

want business, also must visit this thread, give your views on hair thread.

hit and run business model won't work one. haha :s8:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. you guys just come and go?

want business, also must visit this thread, give your views on hair thread.

hit and run business model won't work one. haha :s8:

Ya lo. Telling us that the product has restock wouldn't give us any idea whether this product would do.

Unlike some of our Bros here who give their review and opinion which can give us an idea before we purchase the product!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lo. Telling us that the product has restock wouldn't give us any idea whether this product would do.

Unlike some of our Bros here who give their review and opinion which can give us an idea before we purchase the product!

some of them are like that. hahaha but they cannot say me also cause i no do business. mine is mass order.

hahaha.. :s22:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was thinking hard about the hair type for the both of you and here are my findings. I might be wrong though.

Gaoxing: Thick hair type (a lot of them) and coarse (thick in diameter; coarse here does not refer to dry)
Whatme: Thick hair type (a lot of them) and fine (small in diameter)

I am guessing gaoxing's hair will be very flat when never style so SSS is like a must-have for him. He damn hiao one. Use heat protector to make it soft, of course looks soft.

For whatme, the hair by nature should be quite soft and fine one but you have a lot of them. So, sometimes you can't cut too short or can't cut too much, else it will look quite weird especially without styling. The last i seen you, your hair texture is not bad. Perhaps u paid quite a bit of attention to condition and nourish it.

As for creating the quiff, i think whatme's hair is really very straight. I think haircut is essential in the first place then layer it more. Using SSS in this case should be able to help significantly in styling, i believe. Go and perm bro. I think it will look good on you. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now its the right time to do some sales. Bro, try Nigelle DS TF Treatment. Hair mask will help to conditon and nourish your hair back to silky smooth and light. But don't use it too much. Guys by right dont need too much hair care but doesnt mean no hair care at all. Because if too much hair care, it might be hard to style on normal days but no hair care means you have to let your hair suffer in silence.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqsp.png

I can't really comment on the dryness with bare eyes but i think the problem that we see here is the shine. Because your hair is coloured, there MUST be shine else it wont bring out the contrast of the colour in the hair. Coloured hair will and should go alongside with shine. So why is there no shine? Most probably you slightly neglected on the hair care process. Using conditioner/hair mask/leave on conditioner or some products with shine will greatly improve the outlook of the hair, i believe. :)

Anyway, i think its a nice haircut too. Thumbs up! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha usually under cut one, nv style hair sure look like cock. Haha like coconut. But style alr. Different. And the undercut you did quite edgy kind haha..

Yes, a good hair cut is important. But with that said, even with a good haircut but if you don't style, then it totally defeats the purpose. Do it right and all will naturally look good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.