The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
So do you mean over usage of conditioner will make your hair slippery not oily? I don't know about the ingredients man bro. HAHA you're the expert on that. But perhaps you are right on this because all along, i have been inculcated with the impression that conditioner is oil-based. Even my hairstylists said that to me as well. No right no wrong i believe. Its just up to personal preference. :D
over usage means nothing to your hair, only means more for your wallet!

hmm? just read the ingredients there luh! hahaha! words ending is "ol" are probably gonna be alcohols, words ending in "cone" are probably silicones, oils are obviously oils. of cos this is not how i read it, but generally its like this.

just try la! comparing between conditioner and oil shouldnt be too much of a difficulty or hassle.

point to note is that ancient conditioners are literally just oils and nothing much.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I still using my tony and guy conditioner.

I think if I hoot kanebo from jh, I no need conditioner alr. Cause kanebo shampoo alr make it sooo smooth. Haha

Either continue my q8 or switch to kanebo.

PowerBB

Master Member
Reaction score
had been reading this thread for the pass 2 days. Damn long..... give up... can't read any further.

anyway, ordered a GD from GX and is pending for collection. will give you guys a review, be it good or bad, after i had used it.

quite keen to order SSS but lazy to meet up again when the stock arrived...

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I still using my tony and guy conditioner.

I think if I hoot kanebo from jh, I no need conditioner alr. Cause kanebo shampoo alr make it sooo smooth. Haha

Either continue my q8 or switch to kanebo.

Hoot both shampoo and conditioner bro. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
had been reading this thread for the pass 2 days. Damn long..... give up... can't read any further.

anyway, ordered a GD from GX and is pending for collection. will give you guys a review, be it good or bad, after i had used it.

You really power la, powerbb. :D

Kudos for contributing to this thread and looking forward to your review on GD! And dont be lazy to meetup for SSS lah. Its good and you wont regret it. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha dude! Get it tgt! Collect together lor. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway! Gold digger MO has reach 100 buyers! Wooooohooooo. Rasmus and Emil better love me dip dip. Hahaha no homo!

Btw batch 11 already left only 5 tubs! Gonna order batch 12 incase of down time! Gold digger for everyone!

PowerBB

Master Member
Reaction score
I wish I could but .....

Currently I am using Beaver wax. Don't quite like it cos i prefer glossy to matte finish. Plus its difficult to apply.

just hope that GD can give me that kind of outcome that i desire.

keeping my fingers crossed. :s13:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its worth to collect the sea salt spray again! So you can meet one of our famous handsome korkor JH and possible have a small chitchat with him. He really can tell you a lot of thing!

I personally feel that luckily I gotten the sea salt spray as well as the PowerPoint hair spray. If not I would not able to achieve the desired hairstyle I want with such a crazy hair length/texture I have now

PowerBB

Master Member
Reaction score
I hardly go to Tanjong Pagar. Hence, the collection is actually a hassle to me. :(

TheMediator

Reaction score
Have been using Gold digger for close to 3 weeks and I love it.
Main thing is for its versatility/pliability & adequate hold. Don't mistake the word adequate for not strong enough. It just means that it it has just the right amount of hold for my current hairstyle.

So versatile that my friends can mess up my side quiff (by sweeping it in the opposite side) & next moment, i can rake it back in place. :)

bro gx, you study @ SIM ah?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Main thing is for its versatility/pliability & adequate hold. Don't mistake the word adequate for not strong enough. It just means that it it has just the right amount of hold for my current hairstyle.

So versatile that my friends can mess up my side quiff (by sweeping it in the opposite side) & next moment, i can rake it back in place. :)

seems like there're more ppl sporting duo-styles throughout the day! :s12:

coolest thing about gd is that u can jump and **** and it locks it in place. but hello fingers and whoops another style liao

Horiv3

Reaction score
Got the Gold Digger from GX on Saturday, been using it these 2 days.
I find that it is quite easy to apply on the hair, it is lightweight as if I didn't really put anything on the hair. Also, it doesn't make your hair stick together hence easy to restyle.
The hold was still ok and it was very easy to wash off. However I find that my hair seems to feel slightly greasy, almost negligible, but the feel is still there even after shampooing twice and blow dry.
Hence it was very difficult for me to achieve the desired style and volume when blow drying.
Those currently using Gold Digger do you guys face this issue as well?
I was using Syoss Tu-Re all along and my hair feels very clean after shampooing twice.

TheMediator

Reaction score
seems like there're more ppl sporting duo-styles throughout the day! :s12:

coolest thing about gd is that u can jump and **** and it locks it in place. but hello fingers and whoops another style liao

ya man.
Due to my sides both shaved, i can transform it to this anytime.

images

But my fringe too long so will look abit unruly without extra curls for the long fringe, so i just rake it back lo haha.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I find that it is quite easy to apply on the hair, it is lightweight as if I didn't really put anything on the hair. Also, it doesn't make your hair stick together hence easy to restyle.
The hold was still ok and it was very easy to wash off. However I find that my hair seems to feel slightly greasy, almost negligible, but the feel is still there even after shampooing twice and blow dry.
Hence it was very difficult for me to achieve the desired style and volume when blow drying.
I was using Syoss Tu-Re all along and my hair feels very clean after shampooing twice.

change your shampoo, change your life.

hahah jk!

i get that feeling too. very slight, but not unnoticeable. i'm guessing its just the petroleum jelly. shouldnt be too much of an alarm or anything since there are people who use vaseline as some sort of conditioner/serum/wadeva.

cannot achieve style when blowdrying with gd in? the latest silkhaartv shows them having GD on toweldried hair then blowdrying, then adding more gd.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually wash once enough. I think the shampoo you use is those ntuc kind? I use clear mens yo test and wash off the gd. Works the first shampoo. No need 2nd time. Haha

Anyway thanks for the review, this is going into the MO thread

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Haha how you know, don't stalk me leh. Hahaha. I study Unisim. Part time! Thanks for the review! Going into the MO thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.