The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo1978

Reaction score
yup not extremely oily.. Wow 50ml can use how long? I din know they are so expensive.. pain pain.. I always thought $40 $50 is ex enough..

Anw.. I went to browse thru the sites just now.. There are so many products I dunno which is for what haha.. INTENSIVE FOLLICLE ENERGIZER – (IFE) is the serum u are referring to rite?

And I'm using Clear Men shampoo now.. Although it's not pricey, it solves all my hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp..

Yes...Intensive follicle energizer is what i was refering to, it is quite premium. It can last me for 1 and half to 2 mths.
After being in the hair industry for yrs... I have not used consumer brand for a long time so i'm not familiar with Clear Men. But as long as it doesn't give you prob, by all mean, carry on...

neo1978

Reaction score
Fusionsale.jpg

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Today is the last day of orders.

However, I may be extending my orders.

Nevertheless please hurry and do not hesitate.

Visit raisemyhair.blogspot.com

Videos and more products added.

popdod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm willing to match the prices for the products I'm selling.

My order will end tomorrow, so please hurry if interested.
Thanks

I think you r spamming your sales blog/advertising in this thread.
Overkill liao...dunch u think so?

:o :yawn: :o

h3r090

Reaction score
May i know where to purchase La biosthetique's shampoo? And would nioxin system 1 be good for oily sensitive scalp.

bluesurfer

Reaction score
Donno if I am posting In the right thread but can someone recommend me a decent saloon for a cut? Need a new hair style but it seems I go every where the style doesnt change. Izit the the I tell them? But currently started working so looking at neat style I suppose.

-----
This message is sent from HWZ forums iPhone app

mhunter67

Reaction score
1z6zep2.jpg

Want to get this cut even though I'm a guy. Do I really have to go to those $60+ salons for this? It looks complicated =/

And... I need to straighten my hair, so will they cut long layers? The one I went to last time only cut short layers

tpmmark

Reaction score
hi, although there is a few sites posted here for reference, bt i still wanna know if anyone knows of a shampoo that can b used everyday, 2 times, and a gd treatment or prevention of male M forehead hair loss?

i wash my hair for 2 times daily, morning b4 wk and after wk as itd kind of oily if i dun do that.

I had tried ba wang and klorane. ba wang makes my hair kind of softer, and klorane is drier and needs conditioner, which i dun use as conditioner tends to make my hair even more oily.
both shampoo does not seems to treat hair loss or promote hair growth.
so till nw still looking for a right type of shampoo to slove my problems.
any experts pls advice, pls do not ask me take pills too. thanks :)

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Visited Lacoco today ... had volume rebonding as my hair was quite wavy and had haircut by Joel Park. I asked him to go freestyle and cut a hairstyle that will fit my face.

Service is also very good, Mrs. Kim asked me what kind of drink I'd like and personally gave me tea while I was doing up my hair! Joel also shared haircare tips and alot of other very useful information.

I smiled when I looked in the mirror when everything was done.

Very very happy overall. Will visit them for another cut in 2 months time :)

randomguy123

Master Member
Reaction score
Visited Lacoco today ... had volume rebonding as my hair was quite wavy and had haircut by Joel Park. I asked him to go freestyle and cut a hairstyle that will fit my face.

Service is also very good, Mrs. Kim asked me what kind of drink I'd like and personally gave me tea while I was doing up my hair! Joel also shared haircare tips and alot of other very useful information.

Sounds good. Where is it and what is the damage? Might go next time.

kaikaibird

Reaction score

hey can i ask what is volume rebonding, they recommended me too to do volume rebonding to get the hairstyle i am looking at but still undecided. thinking of leaving it longer before doing it. i wanna noe what is it n how is it diff from normal rebond

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Where is it and what is the damage? Might go next time.
$220 for volume rebonding for guys, but i got a discounted price. $40 for men's cut. It's at level 4 Orchard Central.
hey can i ask what is volume rebonding, they recommended me too to do volume rebonding to get the hairstyle i am looking at but still undecided. thinking of leaving it longer before doing it. i wanna noe what is it n how is it diff from normal rebond
Volume rebonding is usually for guys with wavy/curly hair. It will straighten the hair while keeping the volume. A typical rebonding will leave the hair flat and will make a guy's hair look like a mop head. Just imagine girls rebonding.

Sarutobix

Reaction score
$220 for volume rebonding for guys, but i got a discounted price. $40 for men's cut. It's at level 4 Orchard Central.

Volume rebonding is usually for guys with wavy/curly hair. It will straighten the hair while keeping the volume. A typical rebonding will leave the hair flat and will make a guy's hair look like a mop head. Just imagine girls rebonding.

40 for mens cut is for joel how about rina? 50?

ambivalence

Reaction score
anyone have any experience in cutting and dyeing hair at toni and guy academy and kimage academy?

isit good or bad?

mhunter67

Reaction score
When you guys go to those high-class salons (with the counters), did you go by yourself the first time? I don't know what to say to them and stuff. Not used to it

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When you guys go to those high-class salons (with the counters), did you go by yourself the first time? I don't know what to say to them and stuff. Not used to it
yeah...just say the same things u do when u go to cut your hair elsewhere :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.