The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetiaC

Reaction score
Will shampoo expire or not? My wife company trying to clear their old stock like 3 years old. Schwarzkopf not popular with their customers. anyone interested I try see can get staff price or not.

I use expired shaving products so far no issues. No sure ok with shampoo, scared my hair drop off.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will shampoo expire or not? My wife company trying to clear their old stock like 3 years old. Schwarzkopf not popular with their customers. anyone interested I try see can get staff price or not.

I use expired shaving products so far no issues. No sure ok with shampoo, scared my hair drop off.

Shampoo's shelf life is typically 3 years leh. By right, they aint supposed to sell anymore since its already 3 years old. Still staff price? Should just give off for free already mah. U can try but if i were you, i will give it a miss. Hair stuffs better dont take risks man.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Shampoo's shelf life is typically 3 years leh. By right, they aint supposed to sell anymore since its already 3 years old. Still staff price? Should just give off for free already mah. U can try but if i were you, i will give it a miss. Hair stuffs better dont take risks man.

nah. 99.999% of the time the "shelf lives" are arbitrarily chosen by the companies. force shops like these to "give for free/throw away". such shops/warehouses buy from the factory, then sell to u. if they are forced to throw away then they will have to buy more from factory, factory can push products faster. also easier for companies to push new products.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nah. 99.999% of the time the "shelf lives" are arbitrarily chosen by the companies. force shops like these to "give for free/throw away". such shops/warehouses buy from the factory, then sell to u. if they are forced to throw away then they will have to buy more from factory, factory can push products faster. also easier for companies to push new products.

Haha which is why i used typically. Your point might be true but i wouldn't want to play around with shampoo or facial products on this. Too scared to do so. LOL

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

does it work? the embed xD

Haha which is why i used typically. Your point might be true but i wouldn't want to play around with shampoo or facial products on this. Too scared to do so. LOL

jh!!!! got see my post on my "nigelle" not? T.T

i cant deny that it looked pretty awesome... but seriously doesnt tally with wadeva description is given (not only here, other place their description also dun tally with my experience). want bring and let u see it lol... i seriously think u mixed it up >.< dun wanna pass judgement on the WRONG product :s13:

PetiaC

Reaction score

I try to ask if can get 1 bottle free or not. But my existing shampoo rotation is struggling to finish lor. One small bottle of tea tree seems to last forever. Hair too short.

I be guinea pig see will anything happen or not.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jh!!!! got see my post on my "nigelle" not? T.T

i cant deny that it looked pretty awesome... but seriously doesnt tally with wadeva description is given (not only here, other place their description also dun tally with my experience). want bring and let u see it lol... i seriously think u mixed it up >.< dun wanna pass judgement on the WRONG product :s13:

Haha lets meet one day then. See whats wrong with your nigelle. :s13:

PetiaC

Reaction score
I find it strange that after I wash my hair, whether I leave it to dry or use hair dryer, and whichever product to style the result is very unnatural.

However after some time I use a boar bristle brush to groom my hair, the hair will look very nice and natural, much easier to style.

Dunno is my hair problem or styling technique issue.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha styling technique issue. Hahaha I think. I am quite proud that I can do quiff with my fingers. Haha.

My hair length is perfect for quiff. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.