The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
On top of the one that death bro posted, you can also take a look at Kanebo Acidic shampoo. Not really a scalp shampoo though. Instead, its an acidic shampoo to cleanse the impurities and control the excess oils in the hair, it also helps to moisturize adequately as well. :)
=p the one I posted isn't even a shampoo! =p

But it works for scalp cleansing very well. Can use tgt with kanebo for ultimate care

PetiaC

Reaction score
BabyLiss @ beautybay.com. Babyliss is a good brand. :)

Thanks for the recommendation. Very tempting to hoot the Ferrari. But the women will GTA it for their own use...

My hair is short so the less powerful models will suffice?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation. Very tempting to hoot the Ferrari. But the women will GTA it for their own use...

i think as long as got cold shot should be fine le ba... longer hair then need the AC motor

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, just a quick update! First shipment of OS spray have just came in but its gone already! Several new shipments will be coming in too, so please wait patiently! Voi hair spray and nigelle bold make clay are currently in stocks for grabs, people! :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

get the 1900 DHT motor. quite good.

AC motors are usually a little heavier and the cold shot machiam aircon

neo1978

Reaction score
Any recommendations for hair dryer? Home have too many ppl waiting to use during rush hour.

What brand or type should I look out for?

You can try Tuft... German tech but is a Singapore brand... been ard for many yrs... believe or not, it available almost everywhere in the world.

Am using the 8003
TUFT For Professionals :: Products - TUFT 8003

Tuft entry model but also as powerful.. ard $40+

Real real atas salons will use Palux (made in Italy)

Babyliss is more popular for styling iron.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can try Tuft... German tech but is a Singapore brand... been ard for many yrs... believe or not, it available almost everywhere in the world.

Am using the 8003

Heard about palux. Anyway my cousin in law brother works in passion as junior stylist. I am like oh my god when I heard. Haha

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I still using normal hair blower.

Thinking to change to salon grade as the heat and wind power not really good.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Am using the 8003

Wah like sexy only! So many settings.
Where you get one?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha I still using normal hair blower.

Thinking to change to salon grade as the heat and wind power not really good.

I modded an old National hair dryer. 2 switches to control power but only got hot and cold. Works good emough for me. Took me 1 day to figure out what was wrong when it didn't work in the start.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my gf to buy Kent brush after she went to perm princess curls. Loose curls. Hehehe.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah the tuft 8003 spec sounds good man.

Sure cost Alot.. Does those electronic shop like best denki carry such products?

fireantz

Reaction score
cleanser.png
cleanser? hahaha... how do u use it on ur scalp?

On top of the one that death bro posted, you can also take a look at Kanebo Acidic shampoo. Not really a scalp shampoo though. Instead, its an acidic shampoo to cleanse the impurities and control the excess oils in the hair, it also helps to moisturize adequately as well. :)
where can i get it? i googled and the top result shows from theprettyjerk.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, just a quick update! First shipment of OS spray have just came in but its gone already! Several new shipments will be coming in too, so please wait patiently! Voi hair spray and nigelle bold make clay are currently in stocks for grabs, people! :D

Fuggin Voi hair spray is the bomb. :)
will transfer you the $ later when I'm home. :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah the tuft 8003 spec sounds good man.

Sure cost Alot.. Does those electronic shop like best denki carry such products?

Best denki all these carry big brands like braun, philips, Panasonic those kind. Don't think have professional products

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Changed hairstyle thrice today! Only possible with #golddigger! Versatilia maximus! #thanks #byvilain - feeling sexy ;)

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Changed hairstyle thrice today! Only possible with #golddigger! Versatilia maximus! #thanks #byvilain - feeling sexy ;)

Feeling sexy?!? Have secret/hardcore pics like IVERSON korkor to share with me? :)

neo1978

Reaction score
Wah like sexy only! So many settings.
Where you get one?

I got my 8003 for free from the boss of Tai Wah :) so I don't know how much it cost.
They have a store in the city area. 62 Cecil Street TPI Building #01-00 Singapore 049710. No idea whether still operating.
Can call and ask, 1800-2895 509
Anyway if you are in the store and you don't see the $40+ models on display, you can always ask them, sometime they keep inside.

fyi.. Tai Wah is the creator and owner of the brand Tuft.
They are also the Singapore distributor for Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian, Nioxin and etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.