The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can can! u still got the chilli sauce containers not? pass me two i mix for u and gx lol
Steady. Haha my hair abit brown la. Hahaha natural brown hahaha I can put on my goatee also. Hahaha.

Test test.

Last edited:

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro! Haha. I got another pair in grey suede
Desert boots goes well with almost everything. Haha

yap yap. chukkas/desert boots, i love to pair em with raw/untreated denims.
good stuff there yo ma man. :o:o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I realised after i tried like so many products. All I need is gold digger. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yap yap. chukkas/desert boots, i love to pair em with raw/untreated denims.
good stuff there yo ma man. :o:o

Haha. Raw jeans for the win. That apc I am wearing, trying to break in since start of the year. Haha I broke into my dior alr. Haha hardly wear now. Haha.

Even my sec 4 brother also rocking apc. Hahaha kena influenced.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OS fashion sea salt spray, gold digger bundle let me know. 96927419.

Powerpoint hair spray. Look for leejhong. This 3 combine is like whoop!

Callin' GX korkor now to hear his voice.. :o:o

tumblr_mhjthukPa51rkmcsko1_500.gif

Haha. Raw jeans for the win. That apc I am wearing, trying to break in since start of the year. Haha I broke into my dior alr. Haha hardly wear now. Haha.

Even my sec 4 brother also rocking apc. Hahaha kena influenced.

hmm APC shiok mah? what's the hems measurements usually like huh? i like jeans' hems tight & stacking up. 15cms' hell shiok & good. tight is good. you know it ma man. :o:o

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wear so tight won't uncomfortable meh? I only wear body hugging clothes when I'm playing snooker/pool or tournaments.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Callin' GX korkor now to hear his voice.. :o:o

tumblr_mhjthukPa51rkmcsko1_500.gif

hmm APC shiok mah? what's the hems measurements usually like huh? i like jeans' hems tight & stacking up. 15cms' hell shiok & good. tight is good. you know it ma man. :o:o

Wah I wish I got their bods
I bui bui. :(

Dior 19cm got their design and measurements from apc new standards. The one I wear is apc petite standard. Lower rise and slimmer legs. Cfm can stack. Mine I stack 3-4 folds at least. Dior 19cm can stack lagi more. 5-6

Buy raw jeans, don't hem it. Just wear the stacks.! Haha unless it gets too much like more than 7. Haha. My dior nv wash for 2 years 7 months alr. Haha all it saw was sunlight. Hahaha. Wore it to travel and everything .

Anyway apc denim quite solid. Don't buy nudies. The denim like crap. Another one to check out is imperial jeans..quite good. The model duke is quite nice. Jeans 1 pair raw and thrash. Goes well with almost anything..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wear so tight won't uncomfortable meh? I only wear body hugging clothes when I'm playing snooker/pool or tournaments.

Mine not really tight. Have you see those guys wear denim like leggings? I wanna smack them in the head so badly. Wonder how they managed to squeezed into. Haha

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tight hems = shiok-ness

Mine not really tight. Have you see those guys wear denim like leggings? I wanna smack them in the head so badly. Wonder how they managed to squeezed into. Haha

thanks for the kind raw jeans info ma man. appreciate it. :o:o
i have reliable information from JH that IVERSON korkor wears em tight, crazy tight.

:eek::eek:

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah I wish I got their bods
I bui bui. :(

Dior 19cm got their design and measurements from apc new standards. The one I wear is apc petite standard. Lower rise and slimmer legs. Cfm can stack. Mine I stack 3-4 folds at least. Dior 19cm can stack lagi more. 5-6

Buy raw jeans, don't hem it. Just wear the stacks.! Haha unless it gets too much like more than 7. Haha. My dior nv wash for 2 years 7 months alr. Haha all it saw was sunlight. Hahaha. Wore it to travel and everything .

Anyway apc denim quite solid. Don't buy nudies. The denim like crap. Another one to check out is imperial jeans..quite good. The model duke is quite nice. Jeans 1 pair raw and thrash. Goes well with almost anything..

I bought one apc petite and sold it off after that. Downsize and it still feels a bit baggy. Really uncomfortable. Stick to tape Ted after that.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought one apc petite and sold it off after that. Downsize and it still feels a bit baggy. Really uncomfortable. Stick to tape Ted after that.

how much you down size? i think new cure will suit you better.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Downsize 3. Cannot already. Very tight already. But the leg opening still very big. I thought petite is the slim cutting already?

petite standard stands in between new standard and new cure.
New cure is tapered leg.

so it goes from baggy to tight
New Standard > Petite New Standard > Petite Standard > New Cure.

I have New Standard but chui already. my mum went to wash it before i can break it, she didn't know what is raw jeans.
Now my Dior and Petite Standard she never touch already.
A.P.C. Denim New Cure - CONTEXT CLOTHING - Free Shipping!

But new cure cannot see the selvedge lining though.

Nudie is fail jeans, don't buy

Collectible

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
petite standard stands in between new standard and new cure.
New cure is tapered leg.

so it goes from baggy to tight
New Standard > Petite New Standard > Petite Standard > New Cure.

I have New Standard but chui already. my mum went to wash it before i can break it, she didn't know what is raw jeans.
Now my Dior and Petite Standard she never touch already.
A.P.C. Denim New Cure - CONTEXT CLOTHING - Free Shipping!

But new cure cannot see the selvedge lining though.

Nudie is fail jeans, don't buy

Oh ya I got ps because nc cannot see selvedge lining.

I got 2 pairs of nudie leh. 1 is very long buy expand until darn Jialat (thin finn). The other last year buy(tape Ted black). I like it leh really not bad. Apc when I first put on, inside very itchy. :eek:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ya I got ps because nc cannot see selvedge lining.

I got 2 pairs of nudie leh. 1 is very long buy expand until darn Jialat (thin finn). The other last year buy(tape Ted black). I like it leh really not bad. Apc when I first put on, inside very itchy. :eek:

hahaha APC is uber good denim. haha Nudies too thin for my liking. Machiam leggings.

Nudies was good when back in 2007 or 2008. before queen couture got it. They were only retailing at Ang Siang Hill.

After queen couture got the account to sell, wah the entire street flooding with it. Was glad that i didn't bought it. Then i found APC and Dior. lol next pair will be imperial denims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.