The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find the everyone should have a deep cleansing shampoo that you use once a week for the thorough cleanse. Personal fave: Wella purifying
or_496b6ad912222708663348.jpg

Aveda Men Exfoliating Shampoo (it has scrub in it)
aveda-exfoliating.jpg

Another personal fave that you can use it everyday for that extra clean but not too much... Redken clean brew
1346249528443_img-header.png

Btw... many of the better facial cleansers and shampoos in the market are acidic, more to PH 5.5... as it cleanses and protect and maintain our natural barriers.
If you have condition like dermatitis, you will opt for more alkaline ones.

Anyone tried the Redken Clean Brew Extra Cleansing Shampoo before? Online reviews are pretty good, I'm thinking of switching to it. Using H&S right now.

CleanBrew2012_150x250.png

Digged back the post previously posted by neo bro few pages back for you. Didn't try it myself personally before but looks good! :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the last time I got their 3D color... I diy at hm and the shine is incredible! Sometime the price go as low as $12 for 2 boxes of colours. 1 time, their excellence creme color was $5/box (store selling $16/box) ... my aunt wanted to buy 10 cos she always does diy but told her that the sale would be back, she bought 6 boxes. And also 1 box is gd for 2 usage.

Wow i might be trying this the next time. But are you talking about redken or loreal over here? I heard before for loreal colours. Reviews not too bad but didnt have a chance to try it out yet.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to share, i have carbolic q8 shampoo and paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo.
Both are consider quite cleansing for my everyday use.

conditioner wise, i use the toni and guy conditioner for fine hair.

waiting for my kanebo so i can skip the conditioner part. or maybe not? lol

i am still eagerly waiting for the Pote Organic Shampoo. Love the smell better than kanebo!

Kanebo already smell so good.. Omg.. I cannot imagine the Pote smell even better.. Gosh!

yeah, the OS salt spray makes my hair feel full-bodied. For something so simple, the effect is amazing.

& kanebo shampoo really smells and feels damn good. will totally re-purchase after it finishes

Thanks for your support for kanebo, guys! Will try to bring in more products that are non-mainstream to provide more options for all to have. Benefits for consumers. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have this giovanni eco chic shampoo and conditioner. but after washing my hair and towel dry, my hair tangles up a lot leh

Giovanni makes your hair relatively dry. Drier than carbolic shampoo. So it is unsurprising that it tangles up a lot. You should change to other shampoos to give it a try. IMO, you cna consider giving kanebo shampoo a try as it really moisturizes adequately. No more tangling up of hair for you afterthen. :)

neo1978

Reaction score
I can't recall actually. Won't have both in the same place?

Very unlikely... so far only Toni&Guy Singapore carries both which actually they are not suppose to as their contract with Loreal ended and they are only to carry wella and label.m...

neo1978

Reaction score
Wow i might be trying this the next time. But are you talking about redken or loreal over here? I heard before for loreal colours. Reviews not too bad but didnt have a chance to try it out yet.

Loreal diy colors... redken doesnt have...
Was talking abt the Loreal 3D color which is always cheaper than Loreal excellence creme but I feel that 3D color came out better, shinier and looks healthier.

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Giovanni makes your hair relatively dry. Drier than carbolic shampoo. So it is unsurprising that it tangles up a lot. You should change to other shampoos to give it a try. IMO, you cna consider giving kanebo shampoo a try as it really moisturizes adequately. No more tangling up of hair for you afterthen. :)

thanks. I'll give other shampoo a try.

for kanebo, maybe when my pay increase. kinda ex for me

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro jh. The kanebo shampoo how many ML ah?

If I calculate correctly by washing once per day. I think kanebo more economical and have better health benefit..

The supermarket brands of shampoo are too bad for my oily & sensitive scalp :/

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score

If I calculate correctly by washing once per day. I think kanebo more economical and have better health benefit..

800ml

:)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah its 800ml. If you divide it into 300ml, then its about $13 or so. Which is around the same price as other drugstores product. I try to price it as affordable as possible so to make everyone happy!

Yeah sure bro! No worries. Got money then buy. Its a platform for discussion not just for selling only. :D

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks. I'll give other shampoo a try.

for kanebo, maybe when my pay increase. kinda ex for me

Other ntuc shampoo but not too big of a change (as in not creamy kind of shampoo) can try silk pro. I liked the idea of eastern and western herbs inside, altho they probably are in too little concentration to matter.

PetiaC

Reaction score
Other ntuc shampoo but not too big of a change (as in not creamy kind of shampoo) can try silk pro. I liked the idea of eastern and western herbs inside, altho they probably are in too little concentration to matter.

Monsoon Group - QYF and Mark Lee got shares one. My most dislike Mediacorpse entertainers...

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Monsoon Group - QYF and Mark Lee got shares one. My most dislike Mediacorpse entertainers...

I dun like them too but i used the silkpro series before. The light yellow one. Not too bad but the price is kinda steep though.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.