The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Woohoo! Imperial barber Pomade & shaving just arrive to mensbazaarsg :s12::s12::s12: We give out discount code here at hair thread first so peeps who view this thread can get advantage:D

Key in ' imperial5 ' before check out to enjoy the $$. Limited to first 20 customer and works only on Imperial Barber products:D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have super fine hair. Would prefer a shorter cut but I somehow get lazy to style after it becomes a bit longer after 2-3 weeks. Any suggestions on a very low maintenance short cut besides botak of course. Wanted to try quiff but doubt my hair can pull it off.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have super fine hair. Would prefer a shorter cut but I somehow get lazy to style after it becomes a bit longer after 2-3 weeks. Any suggestions on a very low maintenance short cut besides botak of course. Wanted to try quiff but doubt my hair can pull it off.

short on the fringe, more on the crown.

mullet without the long tail behind.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you wanna cut short mullet, try malay barbers since mullet aka chicken head were their styles to begin with.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I cannot stand gaoxing's that kind of hair. Not that its ugly or etc, do not get me wrong.

I'm thinking if my hair is like that. I would get super irritated. I cannot stand hair touching my forehead.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
short on the fringe, more on the crown.

mullet without the long tail behind.

A mullet would have no parting right? Right now my parting is slight left to right. Cause the 'hole' on the back of my head is the left. Crown refers to the overall top of the head? What about the sides? I usually tell the auntie to just cut high slope or Mohawk side.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I cannot stand gaoxing's that kind of hair. Not that its ugly or etc, do not get me wrong.

I'm thinking if my hair is like that. I would get super irritated. I cannot stand hair touching my forehead.
Used to it. Haha. I at home also like that.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A mullet would have no parting right? Right now my parting is slight left to right. Cause the 'hole' on the back of my head is the left. Crown refers to the overall top of the head? What about the sides? I usually tell the auntie to just cut high slope or Mohawk side.
Nope. It will be like mohawk or fauxhawk without fringe. Cut your fringe till damn short. Then sides shaved. Leave the top short as well but slightly longer than the sides and front to do the hawk

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got to highly recommend Joel from LaCoCo already! Not only is he a great hairstylist but very friendly too! He just dropped me a text out of the blue asking how's my haircut I did last week & if I have any problems styling it.

This kind of hairstylist, how to don't recommend? Not trying to do a netzach here but I'm glad I jumped over from kobayashi.

*NOT a paid review ok! :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got to highly recommend Joel from LaCoCo already! Not only is he a great hairstylist but very friendly too! He just dropped me a text out of the blue asking how's my haircut I did last week & if I have any problems styling it.

This kind of hairstylist, how to don't recommend? Not trying to do a netzach here but I'm glad I jumped over from kobayashi.

*NOT a paid review ok! :s13:

Not a surprise because he wants to keep you as his loyal customer.

My hairstylist from Kobayashi does this too and my girlfriend doesn't like it. She said she wanna accompany me down everytime I cut my hair. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.

Cut this kind hair must be good condition. If not, it would look like bird bird hair on your hair to be honest.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Cut this kind hair must be good condition. If not, it would look like bird bird hair on your hair to be honest.

his hair bleach until gg one. cui until cannot cui. either the auntie is up there, or the style is tolerant? dunno.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
his hair bleach until gg one. cui until cannot cui. either the auntie is up there, or the style is tolerant? dunno.

Actually I cut mallet, spike, chicken head all my life. I have quite alot of experience with cutting this kind of hairstyles. :s13:

Maybe she visualize the shape damn good.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I cut mallet, spike, chicken head all my life. I have quite alot of experience with cutting this kind of hairstyles. :s13:

Maybe she visualize the shape damn good.

hahaha mallet :p

oh ya... his hair bleach until damnnnnn fine, thats why i recommend to the fine hair guy.

my hair until JC also is spike yi ge one :s8: but not as nice.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha mallet :p

oh ya... his hair bleach until damnnnnn fine, thats why i recommend to the fine hair guy.

my hair until JC also is spike yi ge one :s8: but not as nice.

You had a choice. Mine is bo bian. :(

But now I change to side slick or slick back or whatever you call it. :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I sua ku sia. I didn't know do presentation must wear formal one. Pai seh arh, I ITE kia only. :sad:

Why suddenly talk about presentation?

Screw formal wear. I never wear formal for presentation

Coz he saw me in formal and he wanted to suan me by asking why i wear so nice to school. Haha not i want to, but bo bian. Presentation mah. This x3d bro here even more sat ki. Styled his hair so nice and come meet me at station. :eek:

Science students dun wear formal one, i realize. Haha basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.