The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks!any hairstylist to recommend there?anyone here tried osis hairspray?

I always find Ivan over there but recently, i tried out Esther too and i have to say she's meticulous. I believe most bros here tried out OSIS hair spray before already. Are u thinking of trying OSIS out? :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i like nigelle bold make clay as well.=p,the smell damm nice.hold is reasonably strong as well but coupled with pp spray,it should settle the job.

Yeah man. Nigelle + PP can be a pretty awesome combo too. I used to do this combo and it works great for me. Even wearing a quiff isn't a problem too.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Got another qns,how do we use argan oil?

I saw on the label that it is to be mixed with your shampoo or conditioner?I thought that it should be applied onto your hair when you are about to blow dry it?Please enlighten me!
lol what? put in shampoo? for wad sia... conditioner i can understand.

just apply it anyway/anytime between shampooing ;) its just oil, when u wanna put it have different effect.

also... good quality oils can be applied after blowdrying no prob. lousier ones will give u problem when u try to apply to dry hair...so just keep in mind and apply when damp.

ecan07

Reaction score
I might be wrong but i think people with fine hair will be able to style their hair even easier. Simply because it is easy to tame the hair as compared to coarse hair itself. The diameter of fine hair is smaller and hence, the weight will be lighter for fine hair too. With that said, i think QS will and should suit people with fine hair too. By right, SSS should be able to control the excess oils in the hair fairly well enough le. Perhaps, you can consider using QS to polish on a matte top coat to control the oily look on the hair.

Yeah that is correct. U can also pull up some parts of the hair to get better vision of it before spraying. By right, this should do well for you already, i believe. Alternatively, you can try claymation or GD if you want too. If you don't try, you won't know too. :)

Cool! Thanks bro shall try that! Always can trust LJH bro to give some good advice! Hahaha
Where can I get this quicksand ah

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got another qns,how do we use argan oil?

I saw on the label that it is to be mixed with your shampoo or conditioner?I thought that it should be applied onto your hair when you are about to blow dry it?Please enlighten me!

I don't know if its good to mix with shampoo or conditioner. It might just override the effects of argan oil as the whole point over here is to enhance the shine, moisturizing and strengthen the hair with the oil. There are actually a lot of ways to use argan oil, either by using it as a leave-in conditioner, for styling purposes or even as heat protector. You can actually use this before using the blow dryer to protect it from thermal damage. Some people also use argan oil as scalp treatment to treat problems such as itchy scalp or dandruff.

Here's a link to share some of the basics of argan oil too. Its quite an amazing product actually but it can be rather expensive.
https://www.arganavita.com/how-to-use-argan-oil-for-hair

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks bro shall try that! Always can trust LJH bro to give some good advice! Hahaha

Haha glad that its of use to you too. Just my 2cents worth of opinions. :)

U can get it from Mensbazaar. But hopefully, its not out of stock though. :)

PetiaC

Reaction score
Why u scold me bro. HAHA. Anyway, i cant agree more with him and i think you should try it man! At most, its just 3 - 4 months of permed hair only. Wouldnt hurt much to try it out too! :D

must keep how long hair to be able to perm, i just had a rather short haircut.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
must keep how long hair to be able to perm, i just had a rather short haircut.

Its very hard to describe how long. This is what i did. I usually cut my hair once every 1-1.5 months. In order for me to perm, i didnt go to the stylist till almost 2-2.5months later. The common sense tells us that the length must be at least be reasonable enough for the curlers to be used on your hair.

hoesoverbros

Reaction score

Hello! Quicksand don't have instock but available for backorder cause too many order for us to take note liao. :s13: Btw, those people waiting, no promotion this time round for hanz de fuko 2nd shipment if not it's not fair for other ppl who have place their order:D #justtobefair

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
grey was supposed to be benchmark for heavy? >.< i think its damn light sia... as in uevo grey is light.

uevo grey so damn light. haha. GD heavier and strong. Uevo grey tends to harden.

light to Heavy
Nigelle < Uevo Grey < GD

Ohh my bad on that. I thought Uevo Grey was heavy. I prefer harden up hair so I don't have to worry about wind and etc. I must admit the hold of GD is really strong.

All in all, Nigelle still works best for me.

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello! Quicksand don't have instock but available for backorder cause too many order for us to take note liao. :s13: Btw, those people waiting, no promotion this time round for hanz de fuko 2nd shipment if not it's not fair for other ppl who have place their order:D #justtobefair

wau lau....i just about gonna hoot..try try..
no moar promo liao arh??

cannot pang chance arh?

:( :o :(

fantasyrulz

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
need help on scalp acne that has been bothering me for years :mad:
on normal cool days its still ok, but when warm summer comes
the pimples will turn all red and swollen.

is there any product that can help treat acne on hair scalps ? i have this 2 big pimple on the back of my head and when i get a bit heaty :(

does going to the family doctor helps ?

Tudo88

Reaction score

is there any product that can help treat acne on hair scalps ? i have this 2 big pimple on the back of my head and when i get a bit heaty :(

best to see a doctor about this....regarding what type of doctor,i think leave to the hair gurus to answer.

Tudo88

Reaction score
is aloe vera good for hair?My sis bought one tub of hair pack containing 98 percent of aloe vera.feel like trying.haha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

>for years
>warm summer

where u living sia o.0 singapore got non-summer meh?

ya family doctor can help. there is such things as medicated shampoos in their pharmacies. u few years liao u tell doctor he sure chua sai "why u wait so long still dun wan come gimme $$$??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.