The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gold digger only by gao xing kor kor... :s12::s12:

quicksand got quite afew... hairyportal and mensbazaar :s13::s13:

dun forget seasalt spray by theprettyjerk if u need more volume :):):)

Woah bro. One post advertise everybody sia. Thumbs up! :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is aloe vera good for hair?My sis bought one tub of hair pack containing 98 percent of aloe vera.feel like trying.haha

Aloe vera gel is not only good for skin, but also very good for hair. Biggest selling point is natural, of course. It also comes with superb moisturizing properties which keeps your hair healthy and not facing any dryness at all. Verdict will be just use it. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
need help on scalp acne that has been bothering me for years :mad:
on normal cool days its still ok, but when warm summer comes
the pimples will turn all red and swollen.

is there any product that can help treat acne on hair scalps ? i have this 2 big pimple on the back of my head and when i get a bit heaty :(

does going to the family doctor helps ?

U might want to get some scalp cleansing shampoos or some oil control shampoos to control the oils in the scalp. I am thinking perhaps its due to the excessive oils that resulted in the scalp acne. Of course, there could be more underlying factors which required the use of machineries to diagnose. Usually salons provide some kind of scalp analysis to diagnose the problems. Alternatively, yeah like what you mentioned, perhaps seeing a doctor might helps too.

On top of what i mentioned just now, perhaps u can try scalp lotion. It ought to be mentioned that if you have scalp acne, you need to use something that has anti-inflammatory properties. Scalp lotion has anti-inflammatory properties, can help to remove dandruff and removes the oils in the scalp very effectively. Below shows a scalp lotion that i am going to try out myself too. Here's a picture to share, as usual. :)

IMG-20131112-WA0020.jpg

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that from you bro! Just got a new product in. By Milbon Nigelle too. Nigelle Texture Clay Air Natural. Next time got chance let u try sample too. Should do good for ur current hair style, be it comb back or side quiff, if you were to call it. :D

Is it heavy? I really like the current one I have.

How's my cues doing? Put it to use liao? :s11:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it heavy? I really like the current one I have.

How's my cues doing? Put it to use liao? :s11:

Haven't try out the texture clay yet bro. Coz it just came in today. Haha

And not yet leh. Exams next week sia. ****.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't find a day to use it yet. Probably tomorrow or this weekend. Is the hold strong or not arh? :s11:

Yes the hold is strong. Good shine too. Gel gum with pro b5 vitamin. So it will condition your hair while you use it too. Kinda give a smooth feeling. :)

Tudo88

Reaction score
On top of what i mentioned just now, perhaps u can try scalp lotion. It ought to be mentioned that if you have scalp acne, you need to use something that has anti-inflammatory properties. Scalp lotion has anti-inflammatory properties, can help to remove dandruff and removes the oils in the scalp very effectively. Below shows a scalp lotion that i am going to try out myself too. Here's a picture to share, as usual. :)

IMG-20131112-WA0020.jpg

what brand is this???

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes the hold is strong. Good shine too. Gel gum with pro b5 vitamin. So it will condition your hair while you use it too. Kinda give a smooth feeling. :)

I remember you mentioning you don't bring in this product.

I will try it soon!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what brand is this???

Its by Brelil Professional from Italy. Very specialized product. This is anti hair loss hair serum which also regenerates hair growth, on top of getting rid of dandruff as well as scalp acne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.