The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
another vote for uevo grey. it is pretty good! moved on to other products to try but might return to uevo grey in the future!

wah, makes me tempted to try vantachi since I quite like joico too!

Currently using the Uevo Grey. Very convenient for me. :d

i think grey is one the worse ones that i tired before tbh..... never use gatsby so well....

imo vantachi is what uevo grey set out to be. AND ITS GREY IN COLOUR TOO! :s13::s13::s13::s13:

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How is this Kanebo Croce shampoo compared to the one carried by LJH bro?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
no wonder a associate of mine mentioned about Rakuten recruiting, my reaction was "they have a office in Singapore?".

LAI LIAO LAI LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but now no sg branch yet... the 40% discount + free shipping already gao gao half price liao

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
My turn to share some love.

Was contemplating between HDF and Gold Digger, chance upon an opportunity to let my stylist do my hair(usually I plan swee swee cut hair after work then go home straight then don't have to wash hair), she used the Goldwell Roughman 4 and I fell in love with it, the hold is pretty awesome with pretty good restyling properties, matte finish tho, people looking for shine might want to look elsewhere, I have a quiff haircut btw.

Got chop carrot head(paid $29) at the salon but I'm fine with it, cause cut there very long already.

0621E8E24D5E77B1B4B3DA96F6D23EA2_202471_0.jpg

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My turn to share some love.

Was contemplating between HDF and Gold Digger, chance upon an opportunity to let my stylist do my hair(usually I plan swee swee cut hair after work then go home straight then don't have to wash hair), she used the Goldwell Roughman 4 and I fell in love with it, the hold is pretty awesome with pretty good restyling properties, matte finish tho, people looking for shine might want to look elsewhere, I have a quiff haircut btw.

Got chop carrot head(paid $29) at the salon but I'm fine with it, cause cut there very long already.

0621E8E24D5E77B1B4B3DA96F6D23EA2_202471_0.jpg

so ur stylist style hair for u liao, u go home dun wash hair??? LOL i'm confused... :s11::s11:

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think grey is one the worse ones that i tired before tbh..... never use gatsby so well....

imo vantachi is what uevo grey set out to be. AND ITS GREY IN COLOUR TOO! :s13::s13::s13::s13:

u cannot use too much for grey. and its light so if you use too much near the mid portion of your head, they will all bunch together.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rakuten coming to sg means can hoot Japan stuff?

Last edited:

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed a tub of GD from towkay gd.

Lj I wanted sth with shine so I think I gonna try his gd. He say very good wor.

Hope I can hv as stylo hairstyles as u all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.