The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
haha! QS if your hair too long not good to spike. If your hair length is short, QS is easy to create those out of bed spiky style:D Apparently, alot of nsf like it cause my fren intro their camp people and wow the response is damn good! Need partner with SAF liao.. prepare those nsf for those ccc (civilian conversion course):s13:
Wah imagine field camp got qs... No more itchy head

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried powerpoint spray today. am impressed with the results. normally i have to adjust my hair constantly when i am using the restroom. but after using pp spray, my hair can 'dong' the whole day.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had enough of spikes during my 2 years man :(

ITS TIME TO LEAVE IT LONGLONGLONG! :D

@friends whom i recommend GD too also sport spiky hairstyles, GD bolehhhh.

spikes is dead la. haha you do spike, machiam ah beng. lol
but if you can do it nicely and subtle, then it can be real nice

spiky-hair-4-420x540.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone talking abt GD now sia haha maybe I'll get after A's!
Btw for this pic

View image: image

How should the crown be cut? Same length as the fringe there or shorter?

show your hair stylist, should be able to tell.

but usually the back and crown shld be short.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
tried powerpoint spray today. am impressed with the results. normally i have to adjust my hair constantly when i am using the restroom. but after using pp spray, my hair can 'dong' the whole day.
Not bad not bad. What style btw?

TheMediator

Reaction score
Most disgusting sight today...
Caught a baby cockroach feasting on my spongewex. I guess spongewax smells moar delicious than GD cuz both were uncapped :(

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Conditioner washing daily is da bomb man. Glad I know it earlier. My scalp is less oily too! But of course you need good shampoo like kanebo or Pote if you plan to wash your hair once a day!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most disgusting sight today...
Caught a baby cockroach feasting on my spongewex. I guess spongewax smells moar delicious than GD cuz both were uncapped :(

It's organic. Why the hell u leave it uncapped? :eek:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forget to say today I use EBL head colour force finalizing clay. Got it as sample from TPJ. Quite good sia. It doesn't really yank my hair off when styling and have very matt feeling yet not so heavy weight!

Daracus

Reaction score
Forget to say today I use EBL head colour force finalizing clay. Got it as sample from TPJ. Quite good sia. It doesn't really yank my hair off when styling and have very matt feeling yet not so heavy weight!

Bro what is it ah? Got change colour of hair? Haha i tried googling never find anything!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro what is it ah? Got change colour of hair? Haha i tried googling never find anything!

It doesn't change the hair colour. It's a hair clay from Japan! Good stuff man!

I mix with GD today! With just 2 dash of PP spray. I finally used finish my 1st bottle of pp!

Tudo88

Reaction score
ebl is really good stuff haha.tried the sample once and immediately ordered it from ljh.reasonably strong hold with matte finish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.