Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually can enlighten me again on the difference between mousse and SSS? :s11:

Reaction score
recommendation of hair wax

im currently using sebastian craft clay and i always style by spiking. Sebastian craft clay is suitable for me as i prefer wax that doesnt give the "wet" look.

May i have some recommendations of wax/clay for spiking my hair ? ( medium to long length ) , no wet look, strong hold throughout the day

kinda looking at claynation now.. but im looking forward to some other recommendations.

btw i usually end with pp hairspray

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
im currently using sebastian craft clay and i always style by spiking. Sebastian craft clay is suitable for me as i prefer wax that doesnt give the "wet" look.

May i have some recommendations of wax/clay for spiking my hair ? ( medium to long length ) , no wet look, strong hold throughout the day

kinda looking at claynation now.. but im looking forward to some other recommendations.

Spiking as in just style upwards or do u want that separation and sharp tips?

Reaction score
Spiking as in just style upwards or do u want that separation and sharp tips?

er sorry but i dont know what are you talking about but i would love to spike like this
imgres

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?client=firefox-a&hs=5EZ&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1440&bih=770&tbm=isch&tbnid=SUFwvoEYccbIIM:&imgrefurl=http://excellentstyle.net/7440/park-jaebeom-hairstyles/&docid=eOWqvlXIaqjsOM&imgurl=http://excellentstyle.net/images/2012/07/20120705195254_1.jpg&w=500&h=714&ei=YwaNUqSjMsWPrQfyj4HgCw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:46,s:0,i:222&iact=rc&page=2&tbnh=189&tbnw=143&start=33&ndsp=31&tx=59&ty=49

Last edited:

zish82

Reaction score

Hi Play

You can try the Hoyu 3210 Ultra Hard wax. It is a hair wax made in Japan. Super strong hold and able to last the whole day. Matte finish as well.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
spike can, if you can do like this!

As in cos it's possible that you considered this style above to be spike, like what our resident model bro gx did.

Now that we're on the same page, at least people can more accurately reply your query! :)

Arimino freeze keep wax is also a good one to take into consideration.

Definitely not the popular quicksand sponge wax or gold digger tho, imho... dunno about the claymation sadly.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I retract my statement about the freeze keep wax. Didn't see you said medium to long hair length.

I have what I consider to be medium length, and the only thing that seems to work for spike is the vantachi clay that I mentioned previously.

Reaction score
I retract my statement about the freeze keep wax. Didn't see you said medium to long hair length.

I have what I consider to be medium length, and the only thing that seems to work for spike is the vantachi clay that I mentioned previously.

have been seeing good reviews about GD. Is the GD good for spiking?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I mentioned earlier that I also feel that quicksand and sponge wax aren't suitable. Dunno about claymation though, haven't tried that one.

For vantachi... bro jh MIGHT consider bringing in of there is enough critical mass? I dunno.... got to ask him. I got mine from hk

Reaction score
I mentioned earlier that I also feel that quicksand and sponge wax aren't suitable. Dunno about claymation though, haven't tried that one.

For vantachi... bro jh MIGHT consider bringing in of there is enough critical mass? I dunno.... got to ask him. I got mine from hk

hmm i guess its not readily avaliable then... anymore that i could purchase it easy locally? Im currently using sebestian craft clay and i like it alot, with exception that it doesnt really spike easily though =( always get uneven height of spikes

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm i guess its not readily avaliable then... anymore that i could purchase it easy locally? Im currently using sebestian craft clay and i like it alot, with exception that it doesnt really spike easily though =( always get uneven height of spikes

First, get a good hair cut.
2nd, you need to blow dry your hair, best way to create shape is use SSS. Spike , quiff, pomp, this is the real deal.
3rd, gd if use a little, can spike like the vid but hair must short if not very hard to spike cause too heavy. Can mix gd with quicksand. Quicksand in first, gd 2nd. Both a little will do.
4th, you want it to stay, spray!

One more good for spiking is nigelle bold make clay. Strong!

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I nv really associate spike with long hair unless you doing fauxhawk or some gravity defying hair style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.