The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

coderulez

Reaction score
o_O no one went to twister@tampines 1? 38$ i think (always use card swipe nia), look for kason. haircut more of japanese style.

if you guys observe hor, most of locals they cut hair sibei cui (always got a certain style one), their 'styling' = pulling a few strands from the top of ur head and giving abit of texture, pushing up some parts of the hair but still pretty much flat. that's all, quite stupid right zzz style like that anyone also can do = =

show them picture also chui cant cut that way, you ask them, they say YAH CAN CAN CAN in the end hair end up super cui. cut layers they also luan lai, take comb, lift up hair and just snipe like that ->>> _l_l_l_l_l_l_l_ , they dont even bother separating your hair sections. cut fringe and sideburns most jia lat one (my side burns are very long, almost reaching bottom of face). fringe always either too thin or short or doesnt flow with the side burn or side burn too short, cut liao look weird cause the lousy hairstylists cant shape it the way korean/japanese hairstylists do.

for those who tried and cant do what the salon noobs are doing for you, means youre probably lacking a good hairdryer, always blowdry your hair to make it fluffy = super easy to style.

hi,dun mind can share photo of your haircut? thk

Last edited:

boyhunk

Reaction score
cut my hair and dyed it ash brown yesterday. the stylist used osis dust it, palema clay and matrix hardlock spray. pretty neat stuff; neat, spiky, thick and long lasting. I havent washed my hair in 2 days and it's still standing like it just got groomed

Last edited:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows what kind of medium length straight/slightly curl(when long) suits guys with square shape face?

ZacharyA

Reaction score
cut my hair and dyed it ash brown yesterday. the stylist used osis dust it, palema clay and matrix hardlock spray. pretty neat stuff; neat, spiky, thick and long lasting. I havent washed my hair in 2 days and it's still standing like it just got groomed

how do you managed to sleep and maintain your hairstyle for 2 days??? jealous of your non-oily hair...

mine cannot last more than 12hours without shampoo even with Kerastase Anti Oiliness..

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score

yeah because your hair got screwed by them. that doesnt allow your hair to breath at all...

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Oo.why would u not wash ur head for 2 days?lol unless is rebonding

NullDesu

Reaction score

A lot of blogs I read recommends washing your hair once every 2 or 3 days.
This is so that you don't reduce the natural oils in your hair for more volume and less dryness.

NullDesu

Reaction score
I am looking for a travel-sized shampoo of a reputable brand. I'm having trouble finding it. Its either non travel size or some chin cheong brand.

Any tips?

NullDesu

Reaction score
My advice to people looking for a good hair salon.

To me, the skills is very dependent on the hair stylist... Most salons will be able to provide adequate equipment and training. The key is to go back to the same stylist as much as you can, so that he's familiar with your hair and can recommend styles and treatment more effectively.

I personally go to Jeffrey at Pro Trim Seng Kang for the location and hes really good.

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi,dun mind can share photo of your haircut? thk

index.php

boyhunk

Reaction score
how do you managed to sleep and maintain your hairstyle for 2 days??? jealous of your non-oily hair...

mine cannot last more than 12hours without shampoo even with Kerastase Anti Oiliness..

yeahh my hair is still not oily for some reason. It isnt itchy either haha.
i don't wash 48 hours after dyeing, cos I read somewhere that such a practice helps preserve the dye better.
washing tonight though haha:D

DaRkXiDe

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thinking of doing a perm. Any salon/stylist to recommend? Looking to do something like this:
asian_mens_hair_styles_09.jpg

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Try asking someone not to wash their hair for 2-3 days and then try going near their hair after that. i bet you would want to wash your hair everyday..:s27:

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
ya.den the face pimple also.lol i think at max i will go is wash once per day instead of twice per day

ZacharyA

Reaction score
My advice to people looking for a good hair salon.

To me, the skills is very dependent on the hair stylist... Most salons will be able to provide adequate equipment and training. The key is to go back to the same stylist as much as you can, so that he's familiar with your hair and can recommend styles and treatment more effectively.

I personally go to Jeffrey at Pro Trim Seng Kang for the location and hes really good.

how much is the damage for cut and wash ?? $30 right? i wanna try Pro Trim causeway point

neo1978

Reaction score
got a new hairdo last fri... I more to ang moh type... this is a little korean for me... it involves a wave perm to soften my super straight hair and also adds volume to the back.

newhair1.jpg

newhair3.jpg

newhair2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.