The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought the osis hairspray and im in love. The holding power is super damn strong, easy to wash off, definitely pawned loreal upside down. Its even cheaper than loreal also cuz its only 12 bucks.

Which particular shop you bought it from? I tried 3 shops in Chinatown and I don't find any carrying them, 2 weeks plus ago.

sublimehope

Reaction score
Hey, may I please get some recommendations affordable(preferably less than 40) for a student? I am thinking of changing my hairstyle but I have no idea what should I change to since my hair ends point to the side thus would require the help of the hair stylist to suggest one for me. I would deeply appreciate it for your help and thank you in advanced! :)

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Hey, may I please get some recommendations affordable(preferably less than 40) for a student? I am thinking of changing my hairstyle but I have no idea what should I change to since my hair ends point to the side thus would require the help of the hair stylist to suggest one for me. I would deeply appreciate it for your help and thank you in advanced! :)

$40 is a healthy budget! Twister/storm sure fit in. Unless you wan to dye. Whr do u stay?

sublimehope

Reaction score
Do you want funky hairstyles? If so, 20+ at Fareast also not bad. $40 can try quite a few a town wor. :s12:

I don't think too funky suits me. /: looking out for something simple and easy too manage. But may I know which shop in far east do you recommend?

MookieTea

Reaction score
I don't think too funky suits me. /: looking out for something simple and easy too manage. But may I know which shop in far east do you recommend?

Hmmm if that's the case, i dont really recommend far east cos they tend to cut whatever that is the IN style. :s13: Can try Jeric at ion? Or hair mechanic at PlazaS. :)

kwleesg

Reaction score
Hmmm if that's the case, i dont really recommend far east cos they tend to cut whatever that is the IN style. :s13: Can try Jeric at ion? Or hair mechanic at PlazaS. :)

any stylist to recommend at jeric?

jeric or shunji matsuo @ hereen?

need some recommendation in town.

budget around 60.

MookieTea

Reaction score
any stylist to recommend at jeric?

jeric or shunji matsuo @ hereen?

need some recommendation in town.

budget around 60.

Maggie at ion's jeric not bad, some hairstylists at centrepoint's zinc salon. Lacoco at orchardcentral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.