lanzhu60

Reaction score
dont know the price... but i have one... will try it later
PalemaErratic.jpg

hi, wher u got ur clay from?

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where got sell kerasys hairspray? My usual shop no stock, went beauty language also no.. help! Lol

Sian, can't find... buy loreal elnett tahan first. Not a fan of the chemical smell..

Last edited:

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I am able to take orders if you guys are interested for a couple of popular items like the osis dustit, redken shampoos and styling products as well as JOICO and sebastian products. Do PM me if you guys are interested? I hope this is not considered advertising as I am here to help those who wld like to get their items cheap and good.

Last edited:

spyderbil316

Reaction score
No, actually Beauty Language are selling their products quite cheap and is definitely authentic, i always get my shampoos or other products from them. And they cost the same price as Pink Beauty also.

I believe it depends on the brand. Like for certain items, Beauty Language their pricing damn ex. I saw the Dustit sold there for $22.00.. I was :s31: Haha. I think also because the demand far exceed supply? that's why they raised the price?

dammad

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where got sell kerasys hairspray? My usual shop no stock, went beauty language also no.. help! Lol

Sian, can't find... buy loreal elnett tahan first. Not a fan of the chemical smell..

no one use kerasys hairspray ah? i find it quite good. smell nicer also. if anyone knows where i can find again pls tell me. thanks in advance! hopefully in the west/north.

image3.jpg

Geno91

Reaction score
So no one who have a suggestion of a good korean salon or a stylist that i can get a korean haircut from?

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys any hairstylist to recommend around west area?

going to ORD next week and need to get rid of my NS hairstyle. budget is around 20-30 bux.

CHOCOx33

Reaction score
After reading all of the posts here, I got the informations what I want to know.

So far, which salon is the best and cheap to go for, assuming that I have budget of 30bucks. Only basestation @tampines and glitz @AMK.

my hair is sort of soft and flat so I want to make my hair feel slight stiff so that I can wax it up. Now, cannot wax it up often as I working part time and suck, have to wear cap whenever I working. Plus, I want to volumize my hair if possible :/ hate the flat look of my hair ):

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
After reading all of the posts here, I got the informations what I want to know.

So far, which salon is the best and cheap to go for, assuming that I have budget of 30bucks. Only basestation @tampines and glitz @AMK.

my hair is sort of soft and flat so I want to make my hair feel slight stiff so that I can wax it up. Now, cannot wax it up often as I working part time and suck, have to wear cap whenever I working. Plus, I want to volumize my hair if possible :/ hate the flat look of my hair ):

Good research done eh. Hahah, anyway if you have flat hair and want to wax it up, the haircut doesn't matter.If your hair flat no matter how nice you cut if you don't get the right stuff to hold your hair also no point. Dust it or some volumising spray would be good.

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score

perm it ...

CHOCOx33

Reaction score
Good research done eh. Hahah, anyway if you have flat hair and want to wax it up, the haircut doesn't matter.If your hair flat no matter how nice you cut if you don't get the right stuff to hold your hair also no point. Dust it or some volumising spray would be good.

Haha, no lahh, just bored today so read all pages! :x anyway, which salon is good :/ kept reading that Baby @ glitz very good one eh. :/ and volumising spray is what kind ah, as in what name very good de. I kind of noob :/ so want look good good when starting school in poly :/

Dont want dust it, costly leh! Prefer cheap cheap one to keep the rugged look last long one, cos schooling leh! ):

thegardens3b

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha, no lahh, just bored today so read all pages! :x anyway, which salon is good :/ kept reading that Baby @ glitz very good one eh. :/ and volumising spray is what kind ah, as in what name very good de. I kind of noob :/ so want look good good when starting school in poly :/

Dont want dust it, costly leh! Prefer cheap cheap one to keep the rugged look last long one, cos schooling leh! ):

hoho, dust it is already the cheapest i can find around lo. i can recommend better ones but cost more. but its quality u are paying for.
anyway, must find someone who can cut your hair well and not just go to a salon that cuts well. better to try different ones first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.