The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
hey guys,

i have another round of orders for hair products. hop over to my blog and have a look.

nice hair cut need good products to style and maintain. shampoos, waxes, clays, etc.

Just let me know if you guys want anything. Prices competitive and definitely better than prices u get in SG.

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anybody can recommend good anti-hairloss shampoo and those that will help hair grow one...??

thanks in advance...

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i have another round of orders for hair products. hop over to my blog and have a look.

nice hair cut need good products to style and maintain. shampoos, waxes, clays, etc.

Just let me know if you guys want anything. Prices competitive and definitely better than prices u get in SG.

how to deal?

can mail to my home address or not ?

foreseen

Reaction score
Visited Lacoco today ... had volume rebonding as my hair was quite wavy and had haircut by Joel Park. I asked him to go freestyle and cut a hairstyle that will fit my face.

Service is also very good, Mrs. Kim asked me what kind of drink I'd like and personally gave me tea while I was doing up my hair! Joel also shared haircare tips and alot of other very useful information.

I smiled when I looked in the mirror when everything was done.

Very very happy overall. Will visit them for another cut in 2 months time :)

mind posting pic? wanna have a look at how volume rebonding did to the hair.

fypvictim

Banned
Reaction score
Hi people,

I have this hairy problem since young.. it is affecting me quite a bit...

I am a guy who have short, I try to keep longer but my hair is in a mess! I have straight hair and it like very puffy, very thick, does not stay in place. The result of it is that it makes my head look very BIG!... but actually my hair is very short.

you guys know what is durain head, since young I am being called durain head. Please advise me the hair style to cut and the type of styling products to use..

Thanks! :o

foreseen

Reaction score
Hi people,

I am a guy who have short, I try to keep longer but my hair is in a mess! I have straight hair and it like very puffy, very thick, does not stay in place. The result of it is that it makes my head look very BIG!... but actually my hair is very short.

you guys know what is durain head, since young I am being called durain head. Please advise me the hair style to cut and the type of styling products to use..

a pic of your hair, that might help us understand better.

strezzor

Reaction score
i need to go for a simple trim. need a professional haircut that suits a corporate environment cos i'm currently working and i have an interview coming up. where should i go? my hair's very hard to handle. most unskilful hairdressers just end up cutting it weirdly or over-layering it. my hair's very straight.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
how to deal?

can mail to my home address or not ?

Hi,

u choose your item that you want. Then sms me at my number given at my blog to order. A deposit will be collected and then when item arrives, meetup to deal cod the remaining amount.

postage not suitable. item may be too big for letterboxes.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Hi people,

haha you should be glad that you have a thick head of hair bro.

Men today are losing their crown at a younger age than before. you got thick crown of hair is a blessing man!! and yesh a pic would be good so as to advice further.

Lizhen84

Reaction score
hi guys

any good and cheap salon in the west? want to cut air but not sure where to buy, plz advice, thanks

randomforumer

Reaction score
Hmm,
I have heard about two way holistic at jurong west st 41. But i have not heard any reviews or comments about them. Like lousy salon. Need someone who have experience with them to say...

Maybe you can try them?

LonerZm

Reaction score
be careful, last time i call, they say $28 over the phone, then after cut hair, talk cock..... then time to pay bill, Baby drop the bomb and said $38...! i paiseh don't bargain and paid up but felt damn tulan....

Recently I had my hair cut by Baby and the cost is $28.

* If I am not wrong, I remember someone mentioned that $28 is for guys and $38 is for ladies.

eleisonz

Reaction score
Anyone has the problem of puffy "mushroom head" hair? The hair at the sides are puffy and even when i use wax to press them down, it wouldn't hold. Hahaha apart from using other type of wax, perhaps stronger hold, any other options? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.