Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
Some info on lebel TRIE homme~

triehomme.jpg

EquinOoX

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks ryoshi, Im going to get some Uevo and arimino what do you recommend I have coarse thick hair and I have tremendous amount of hair lol, medium length now...anyone can recommend me a new hairtsyle, sick of the show luo style liao and every month or so need a trim cus my hair grows fast lol..sians

darren89

Reaction score
hi guys,

Does anyone knows where can i purchase shampoo that are used in salon for customers?

Few months back i went to Protrim, realize that the shampoo was great. It is orange liquid and has a fruity smell.

I bought 1 big bottle (5L) for $40 , but now when i went back, they dont entertain sales anymore.

Really appreciate anyone with ideas where i can buy the shampoo. From what i know, it is directly from supplier. I am not sure about the brand. :(

illusionyte

Reaction score
need salon recommendations!

hi guys!

Im now looking for a great salon to get a nice haircut and style.

Somewhere reliable with reasonable rates.

Any recommendations?

Will be better if you can name the hairstylist as well.

Thanks very much for help in advance!

:D

ZacharyA

Reaction score
hi guys,

Does anyone knows where can i purchase shampoo that are used in salon for customers?

Few months back i went to Protrim, realize that the shampoo was great. It is orange liquid and has a fruity smell.

I bought 1 big bottle (5L) for $40 , but now when i went back, they dont entertain sales anymore.

Really appreciate anyone with ideas where i can buy the shampoo. From what i know, it is directly from supplier. I am not sure about the brand. :(

which protrim outlet did you go to?? name of hairstylist?? btw what kinda shampoo is it? commercial normal day to day wash one?? im actually interesting in buying Kerastase products at a lower rate than salon.. any rec??

just wanna check, is Protrim around the same standard as Chapter 2/Monsoon/Jantzen/Kimage ??

just wanna know where is it ranked roughly... thks

Last edited:

darren89

Reaction score
which protrim outlet did you go to?? name of hairstylist?? btw what kinda shampoo is it? commercial normal day to day wash one?? im actually interesting in buying Kerastase products at a lower rate than salon.. any rec??

just wanna check, is Protrim around the same standard as Chapter 2/Monsoon/Jantzen/Kimage ??

just wanna know where is it ranked roughly... thks

westmall branch, hair stylist never work alr

yes, is a daily normal shampoo.

anyone knows where to get pls let me kmow, thanks

turnerdhr

Reaction score
Hi do you have their phone number? I would like to try my luck and book rina today since its a weekday, their website is down cant get the number. There is only 1 la coco in sg right?
jean pierre the other director is also good.... had a cut by him last week.... now hair is super korean look... nice for $50....!

Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks ryoshi, Im going to get some Uevo and arimino what do you recommend I have coarse thick hair and I have tremendous amount of hair lol, medium length now...anyone can recommend me a new hairtsyle, sick of the show luo style liao and every month or so need a trim cus my hair grows fast lol..sians

harlo equinoox~

for coarse medium length i would recommend either arimino peace brown color one or uevo as below:

sometimes it really depends on what hair style u prefer to achieve as well..

hard wax
ハードワックス

hard80.jpg

set02.gif

map.gif

ZacharyA

Reaction score
any idea where can we get this uevo cube from???

what does heavy means?? thickness of hair?

Ryoshi

Master Member
Reaction score
any idea where can we get this uevo cube from???

what does heavy means?? thickness of hair?

layman terms its the wax ability to 'lift' the hair up.

for 'light' wax for eg the grey bottle i using, i am able to use to to make my hair look like cotton candy.

whereas if it is 'heavy', the wax makes ur hair looks flatter, which may look neater, but not really good for hair that requires more volume.

but then again with the humidity in singapore, it actually makes no diff. lol. try ur wax in a dry environment, it will give different results.

xinping

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey ryoshi,

my hair is about 2 inches long, have to side parting abit cos i think too long liao, the hair already grown that way. but i hope to spike my hair, or at least let it stand because currently its just some side parting with some wax to "shape" it. not nice though.

as per the light wax you mentioned, are there any lighter wax off the shelf where i can buy easily?

thanks!

orc_exp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey ryoshi which wax from armino line would you recommend for someone who has medium to long hair and wants a more volumous style? have been using spice sister freeze wax and sabastian clay but both seem to give poor volume (and nakano 7 totally cmi :/)

Edit: added peekture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Using sabastian clay in this case, gives a very dry look :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.