The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanthyon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you better consult to authorized hair experts before applying anything on your hair; the fact that is damaged, it needs a careful attention. Hope this helps.

u will need to go salon and and pay $$ to do those protein treatment...and self remedy at home with salon products...
where to go for these protein treatment ah? and approximate damage for these treatment for short-medium length hair?

EDMW-KJ

Reaction score
how do i style my hair when it is medium long and quite thick. it normally only able to stand or withstand the shape i wanted for like 15~30min? the stylist say my hair very easy to spike and i buy those product they recommend but still fail =((

neo1978

Reaction score
how do i style my hair when it is medium long and quite thick. it normally only able to stand or withstand the shape i wanted for like 15~30min? the stylist say my hair very easy to spike and i buy those product they recommend but still fail =((

becos you walked out of the salon with clean shampooed and blown dry hair, thats why it stays.

neo1978

Reaction score
New Clairol Professional (will only available in salons)
Their colors are very good!... They just launched 2 days back... doubt any salon is carrying it currently but soon there will...

Clairol.jpg

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
**** happened to you? alot of people i know go there and they're fine so maybe you should elaborate about how it sucked for you. never been to orchard central's essensuals tho

*referring to the guy's post about how essensuals bugis' skills and service sucked

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did you even use hairspray? if you did, it will definitely hold one lor

tkpride

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just went to Glitz 2 days ago and Baby wants me to pass this message: For the month of June, any appointments before 5pm will receive a 15% discount, including weekends :)

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just went to Glitz 2 days ago and Baby wants me to pass this message: For the month of June, any appointments before 5pm will receive a 15% discount, including weekends :)
just in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.